Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Win A Year's Supply Of Ice Cream

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Team up with the Eagle's Brian Dawkins.

Every time Brian intercepts a pass, we'll draw one lucky winner to receive a year's supply of Turkey Hill ice cream.

https://www.turkeyhill.com/new-stuff/dawkins-contest.asp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2007, 04:40:25 PM

Ummm I don't think I like turkey ice cream.  :))

It's Turkey Hill donkey and they make a very good ice cream. bbq22.gif

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2007, 04:45:20 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 17, 2007, 04:40:25 PM

Ummm I don't think I like turkey ice cream.  :))

It's Turkey Hill donkey and they make a very good ice cream. bbq22.gif

I don't like donkey either.

gator8_24

Never heard of the brand & it would melt by the time it got down here! bbq22.gif

Tara

Monkey  >:D >:D   Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Get that  cottage cheese panty wearing heffer out of your siggy. Didn't you listen to Dick about her?  :xx

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2007, 09:11:00 AM
Monkey  >:D >:D   Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Get that  cottage cheese panty wearing heffer out of your siggy. Didn't you listen to Dick about her?  :xx
:ll :ll :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 18, 2007, 09:11:56 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2007, 09:11:00 AM
:ll :ll :ll

It's fine now...I turned my avatar and siggy stuff off.. :)))  She's worse than Janelle.

deborah010870

thanks for the contest offer Homer but we dont have Turkey Hill ice cream here in Vermont, so gl to all that do have it in their area that get in

Homer

Quote from: deborah010870 on August 19, 2007, 08:28:02 AM
thanks for the contest offer Homer but we dont have Turkey Hill ice cream here in Vermont, so gl to all that do have it in their area that get in

I would still enter. I don't know if they would do it but they have mail order. Maybe they would ship it to you. I guess it must be a local brand only. :(

It's really good ice cream. I can't keep it in my freezer because it wouldn't last long. LOL bbq22.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2007, 08:33:10 AM

I would still enter. I don't know if they would do it but they have mail order. Maybe they would ship it to you. I guess it must be a local brand only. :(

It's really good ice cream. I can't keep it in my freezer because it wouldn't last long. LOL bbq22.gif
I have it where I am too  :)))

:pp :pp

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on August 19, 2007, 08:46:07 AM

Have you tried the gelato yet? It's water ice and ice cream swirled together. AWESOME!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2007, 08:47:24 AM
Quote from: Monkey on August 19, 2007, 08:46:07 AM

Have you tried the gelato yet? It's water ice and ice cream swirled together. AWESOME!!!
No  :o I'll have to look for it  :pp

I'm reading on their website now, and it says:
QuoteWe tell them that our products are in stores from Maine to North Carolina, and in stores as far west as Ohio.

So that migh explain why some of you don't have it  :-\

deborah010870

k i have entered, we will see what happens :)  and i will check our local supermarkets to see if we have it and give it a try

Homer

Homer

Wait until l0c0 finds this thread. He might put them out of business. :)) :)) :))

Mr. Rasputia

well i have my utensil ready, hopefully i don't get any brain freezes

TmT

Quote from: McLovin on August 19, 2007, 10:48:21 AM
well i have my utensil ready, hopefully i don't get any brain freezes
See, thats why we dont have silverware...he insists on usin shovels and rakes...last hoe he used, well, thats another story....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview