" I Wish...." lmao

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

C'mon this game needs no explanation...

I wish I could gain 20lbs.

I wish l0c0 would keep his hands off  my lap-top....lol

jeffy

i wish i could keep my head above water. meaning no debt and able to live monthly :)

TmT

TmT

I wished I didnt create this crazy game... lmfaoz so hard skull.gif skull.gif skull.gif

deborah010870

I wish......  I could get down to the size i use to be when i was 18  LOL :;'

gator8_24

I wish that I wasn't stuffed from dinner ! (Outback = dangerous)

Darling SilverDodger

I wish I could get the last badge in Poppit Show   >:(( !@#$

frankie.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

I wish both my pogo accounts had the same amount of badges skull.gif

deborah010870

I wish i had more time to work on my 3 personal badges this last week

TmT

indian3.gif I wish Tracey Happy Holidays turkey7.gif May she find the happiness she desires for all... lol

Tracey

awww ty lol .. i wish the same for you T M T and all the men u crave for also  :)))

TmT

Quote from: Tracey on November 16, 2007, 01:49:42 AM
awww ty lol .. i wish the same for you T M T and all the men u crave for also  :)))
<winkin> Girlfriend, you and I see "eye to eye"...rofl hard  (OO) I love it... lmfaoz  :[

bams68

Stinkerbell

I wish my husband would stop talking about cowdogs.

TmT

I wish it would snow so we could have  winter20.gif and make  winter23.gif and snowman1.gif

TmT

Bobby and I wish our GMTA could combine... Dangerous... real Dangerous lmfaoz

Stinkerbell

I wish Romeo would stop whining.  He's sitting here looking at me, whining, because he knows that soon we will get to leave to pick the kids up from Seminary and he gets to hang his head outta the window.

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 05:50:12 AM
I wish Romeo would stop whining.  He's sitting here looking at me, whining, because he knows that soon we will get to leave to pick the kids up from Seminary and he gets to hang his head outta the window.
My mom has a Shih Tzu name "Mister" omg.. he is so human. I wish my mom didnt treat him like a human.... (that will never happen..she fixes him t-bone steaks and stuff...prime rib... goes to the groomers weekly) She thinks he's the son she never had...lmfaoz

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 06:07:53 AM
My mom has a Shih Tzu name "Mister" omg.. he is so human. I wish my mom didnt treat him like a human.... (that will never happen..she fixes him t-bone steaks and stuff...prime rib... goes to the groomers weekly) She thinks he's the son she never had...lmfaoz

I WISH your mom would adopt me!!   :)) :)) %%

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 07:50:06 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 06:07:53 AM

I WISH your mom would adopt me!!   :)) :)) %%
Aww...now ur beginnin to sound like me... I wish my mom will remember I'm her child and not treat Mister like he is.
(If she adopted you... you and I both will be right back here in "I wish" wishin something else about Mister) lmfaoz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview