" I Wish...." lmao

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 07:53:39 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 07:50:06 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 06:07:53 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 05:50:12 AM
I wish Romeo would stop whining.  He's sitting here looking at me, whining, because he knows that soon we will get to leave to pick the kids up from Seminary and he gets to hang his head outta the window.
My mom has a Shih Tzu name "Mister" omg.. he is so human. I wish my mom didnt treat him like a human.... (that will never happen..she fixes him t-bone steaks and stuff...prime rib... goes to the groomers weekly) She thinks he's the son she never had...lmfaoz

I WISH your mom would adopt me!!   :)) :)) %%
Aww...now ur beginnin to sound like me... I wish my mom will remember I'm her child and not treat Mister like he is.
(If she adopted you... you and I both will be right back here in "I wish" wishin something else about Mister) lmfaoz

ROFL!!!  I know all about spoiling doggies!  I have Romeo and Juliette and Honey.  Romeo and Juliette are Bichon Frises and Honey is a pure bred mutt!!

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 07:57:27 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 07:53:39 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 07:50:06 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 27, 2007, 06:07:53 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 27, 2007, 05:50:12 AM
I wish Romeo would stop whining.  He's sitting here looking at me, whining, because he knows that soon we will get to leave to pick the kids up from Seminary and he gets to hang his head outta the window.
My mom has a Shih Tzu name "Mister" omg.. he is so human. I wish my mom didnt treat him like a human.... (that will never happen..she fixes him t-bone steaks and stuff...prime rib... goes to the groomers weekly) She thinks he's the son she never had...lmfaoz

I WISH your mom would adopt me!!   :)) :)) %%
Aww...now ur beginnin to sound like me... I wish my mom will remember I'm her child and not treat Mister like he is.
(If she adopted you... you and I both will be right back here in "I wish" wishin something else about Mister) lmfaoz

ROFL!!!  I know all about spoiling doggies!  I have Romeo and Juliette and Honey.  Romeo and Juliette are Bichon Frises and Honey is a pure bred mutt!!
Yeah, I had a few dogs in my day, I prob will get another one. My oldest daughter is going back to school so I will have both my girls in college. I will prob get a puppy to spoil. (My youngest daughter suggested that when she came home Thanksgiving) lmao

TmT

I wish I had shorter fingernails... helps type less errors...

TmT

deer1.gif  Oh deer, I wish Mayhem wasnt a party pooper <gigglin> he's out like a flash of a light dance11.gif

bams68

I wish my coffee cup had an automatic refill system ....refill 1000 *yeah that sounds neat* LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

I wish morning didn't come so early in the morning.   :'((

TmT

I wish live  Xmas Tree didnt drop pines everywhere... (lol... wouldnt trade it for nuthin...love live trees)

bams68

I wish we never got sick. *cwies*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

I wish I could fill l0c0's tummy, but I cant... he eats, and eat, and eat  !@! !@! !@!

Stinkerbell

I wish it wasn't raining because I have an appt in 1 hour to get my doggies groomed for pictures and they LOVE mud puddles!!!!!!

TmT

fall13.gif I wish my ex (hubby) would stop tryin to "hit it" and face it... those days are GONE!! civilwar.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 09:12:36 AM
  fall13.gif I wish my ex (hubby) would stop tryin to "hit it" and face it... those days are GONE!! civilwar.gif
omg too funny

I wish this puppy would stop nipping all the time grrr.

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 30, 2007, 09:13:16 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 09:12:36 AM
omg too funny

I wish this puppy would stop nipping all the time grrr.
lol @Indian
I wish I lived in neighborhood that did not have one particular nosey neighbor......

xgingerx

i wish homer would buy pogo so we could win the JP's winter23.gif

TmT

I wish I could enjoy hot wings... they are too hot for me. (even the mild ones) >>:D

TmT

I wish we get enough snow that I can video it fallin and makin a  snowman1.gif... even a  winter20.gif fight with friends.

TmT

Stinkerbell

TmT

lol @Brave... hey, I wish there were not so many popups... lmao hard

paulette3

I wish pogo's pinochle game wasn't so lopsided in it's deals!  :))

Paulette

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview