This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whee, 5 new badges as a " freebie" for quite a few of us soon-

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Ya know how I have always said that QWERTY and YUIOP are such good token makers and how YUIOP is one of those auto programs which you can depend on to run all night long?

Well, I just realized that this is going to pay off soon,  :)))

As I'm sure everyone knows, QWERTY definitely is getting 52 more ranks and 5 new badges. The requirement for the last badge is just over 100,000 tiles placed ( 114,000 I think).

I just checked and I have over 750,000 tiles played to date. Yea!!!

Had much rather have " gimme" badges than have to work for them,  :))

GO Pogo!! :^* :^*

How's everyone else sitting with this one? :)

BadgeBabe

TmT

spidertail

I have 124000....ya think pogo will automatically give us the badge, or will we have to acquire this after badges are released???? !@!

spidertail

rnwb

I'm still sitting at 36,000, since I don't use autos, and I stopped playing QWERTY when I got to the last rank several months ago. Guess I should start playing again!

bobby

BadgeBabe

Quote from: spidertail on September 08, 2007, 06:02:59 AM
I have 124000....ya think pogo will automatically give us the badge, or will we have to acquire this after badges are released???? !@!

Oh yes, I definitely think they will pop up when you sign into QWERTY after the changes are made.
Since the new badges, like the old badges, are based on " tile count", then I imagine it will be just like the Mahjong Garden and Cantasta updates- sign in to the game, move around a move or two and WHEE- there are the badges, popping up all at once.

I can hardly wait now!! First time I've had every single one before the game was totally in place for rank additions.
I did cram in the cookies for Wonderland Memories and age my dragon before those two games got their updates,and had quite a lot done towards the progress, but it wasn't exactly a " freebie".
I play QWERTY all night long when I decide to make people talk about my token numbers, LOLOL.

Jewel

I have been considering ranking up in qwerty for awhile now, but I have decided to stick with poppit show til the bitter end. I just hope that spooky slots doesn't derail me too much, lol.

BadgeBabe

Spooky Slots is already showing up in the faves list on Beta. I hope it will be online soon.

Since I have the QWERTY stuff and am finishing Perfect Pair Solitaire now ( I put it off due to Matchmaker's former shortcomings which have ALL been fixed), I will be READY for some cool Spooky Slots again!!   Love it.

Fluffy756

QWERTY what points game did you play, 600 or 1000. How long did it take you get up in points.

PogoKaz

How do you tell how many tiles placed you have?  I've done all the ranks so when I click on the rank badge it just says you have reached the highest rank.

At the end of the game it only gives me the option to play again or leave the table.  I'm obviously missing something so  :OO please  O0

swamp

Quote from: pogokaz on September 17, 2007, 10:52:48 AM
How do you tell how many tiles placed you have?  I've done all the ranks so when I click on the rank badge it just says you have reached the highest rank.

At the end of the game it only gives me the option to play again or leave the table.  I'm obviously missing something so  :OO please  O0
look in your stats and it will tell you

PogoKaz

Quote from: swampboy on September 17, 2007, 10:56:08 AM
Quote from: pogokaz on September 17, 2007, 10:52:48 AM

look in your stats and it will tell you

Thanks for the reply swampboy   O0  thats what I am looking for but can't find where they are.  Normally when you get the jackpot spin you get a box that says 'stats' and 'high scores' but mine only says play again and leave game.  I've just played another game but I still can't find a stats box.

jeffy

right click your name in the chat and click view profile then click the ratings or stats tab it has everything in there.

PogoKaz

Quote from: jeffy on September 17, 2007, 01:46:27 PM
right click your name in the chat and click view profile then click the ratings or stats tab it has everything in there.

:D :D  Thankyou.  Never realised you could do it on yourself.

I have 41,500 - long way to go

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview