Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PLEASE HELP ME- WHO is WILLOW??? Re: Current Mini Hot Shots

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Am I too damn stupid to live or what?
I decided to redo " hubby's" mini on my second club account...
Looked at the Hot Shots for inspiration because HE'S so boring.

Every single Hot Shot has a " GL to Willow" and " Willow U R missed" or something to that effect on them.
GMAFB!! WHO is Willow and how did these HS get picked?

I made a tribute Mini to Princess Diana for the entire month of August.. must have been the only one who did.

Was there some kind of movie star named Willow who is missing or something?
Oh, and it's definitely across countries- one person was from Alabama, another from UK, another from Canada.

This is driving me nuts. Even Googled " Willow"- found out a lot about trees and got sent to nude sites.

Please help me know who this VIP is. Thanks!

C~M

In order to get in Hot Shots you have to attend the mini night in a specified game on a specified day & time.  As for Willow, who knows.  I suggest you find one of the hot shots and ask them.

*edited for spelling..lol

who me?

Pogo Willow is a Pogo employee who use to do events such as mini nights and such.
She would come into a room and chat with people,pick mini's for the Hot Shots etc....
She found another job so will no longer be employeed at Pogo, Thats what all the messages are for.  O0

BadgeBabe

Quote from: who me? on September 09, 2007, 12:37:29 AM
Pogo Willow is a Pogo employee who use to do events such as mini nights and such.
She would come into a room and chat with people,pick mini's for the Hot Shots etc....
She found another job so will no longer be employeed at Pogo, Thats what all the messages are for.  O0

:D THANK YOU!!!
Obviously I am too busy cheating at whatever game I need badges in to do any " socializing".
I remember Willow when she was interviewed by Pogo now.. Makes perfect sense that it would be a Pogo employee. I was thinking on a much broader scale.
Kinda sad that the people had to sort of suck up to her to be a Hot Shot though. Or maybe more people participate in that sort of thing than  I thoujght and really will miss her.. I dunno.

Thanks again. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview