PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:09:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sept. mix n match

Started by WV4057,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

I forgot about the shut down last  night so this morning when loaded my game there is a new graphic 'loading'.

gator8_24

It only took 2 spins in hog heaven to get the badge!  Way too easy! Wonderland Memories was very short also.

IndianLover

Quote from: gator8 on September 25, 2007, 09:53:28 AM
It only took 2 spins in hog heaven to get the badge!  Way too easy! Wonderland Memories was very short also.

I agree with that, those too were way to easy. Right now I have 5 of the 7 done. I shouldn't complain especially with that gold pin challenge which I still do not have :(

Symbion

the no limit badge was pretty quick too... i played against robots... went all-in from the deal and won 7/12

IndianLover

Quote from: Symbion on September 25, 2007, 12:51:27 PM
the no limit badge was pretty quick too... i played against robots... went all-in from the deal and won 7/12

I haven't played that game at all, but I was waiting for tomorrow's badges to even bother with that one, so I can do 2 at the same time lol

Tara

This book or badges rather was faster than the Piece of Cake book.  Now we wait for the next set of badges... :((

BadgeBabe

One thing about it, Tara.. when we need a bunch of challenges done in a hurry for a Special Edition badge challenge, we know exactly which challenges to go to, don't we? LOL.

These were a lot easier than the weekly challenges will be for most of  October... Just wait til you see them, if you haven't already. I took a sneak peak on the Beta site.
Horrid Pogo!!! :^

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview