This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Post It Notes

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

You don't have to buy anything...Put this code in the code box and make sure you check the design you want.

The code is n8r4ry

http://www3.3m.com/qfrm/ShowSurvey?surveyid=JODQRPQ0

TmT

Hmmm<scratchin my head> Um.. .. I guess "Change is Free".. I cough up my First and Last Name, Address, Phone number, Age, and Occupation to a stranger.... and next thing I know my identity is stolen..... and I gave it up "All Freely" lmfaoz wow...my life would surely change!!

You know I am paranoid, Woman, about givin any information on the internet for anything "FREE".... that's jus me..... so dont hate me... lol

Tara

Quote from: TmT on September 27, 2007, 10:21:00 AM

You know I am paranoid, Woman, about givin any information on the internet for anything "FREE"....

It's not different then when you give your personal information to ALL YOUR men on the Internet.  :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 27, 2007, 10:24:08 AM

You know I am paranoid, Woman, about givin any information on the internet for anything "FREE"....

It's not different then when you give your personal information to ALL YOUR men on the Internet.  :)) :)) :))
<<fallin out my chair>>lmfaoz ...well, see there is a small difference... we're on the web cam for months before we do exchange personal info...  <<now you know some naive moron is gonna be you>> Can you imagine the eye looks people givin me that believe this crap....lmfaoz harder

Tara

Quote from: TmT on September 27, 2007, 10:27:50 AM

<<fallin out my chair>>lmfaoz ...well, see there is a small difference... we're on the web cam for months before we do exchange personal info...  <<now you know some naive moron is gonna be you>> Can you imagine the eye looks people givin me that believe this crap....lmfaoz harder
What's left to exchange after you've been on web cam for months?  By then, you've showed it and done it all...lmao  Keep digging your own hole here.  :))  I'm gonna use my free post it notes to take notes on you...lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 27, 2007, 10:29:52 AM

What's left to exchange after you've been on web cam for months?  By then, you've showed it and done it all...lmao  Keep digging your own hole here.  :))  I'm gonna use my free post it notes to take notes on you...lmao
See, I know ur a web-cam-newbie........ you dont share phone numbers, name, address...etc on web cam...  When you're lookin at someone on the web cam... they could be across the street from you... dont matter...  all you're interested in is chattin about whatever conversation you two/three <gigglin> feel comfortable about sharin.... Now you can be sittin there in your birthday suit....or with a tuxedo on.... what ever that float your boat...  You can say your name is Sally... or Elizabeth Taylor... who cares....

I see no hole here .... oh, you mean your imaginary hole!!!

Tara

Quote from: TmT on September 27, 2007, 10:40:16 AM

See, I know ur a web-cam-newbie........ you dont share phone numbers, name, address...etc on web cam...  When you're lookin at someone on the web cam... they could be across the street from you... dont matter...  all you're interested in is chattin about whatever conversation you two/three <gigglin> feel comfortable about sharin.... Now you can be sittin there in your birthday suit....or with a tuxedo on.... what ever that float your boat...  You can say your name is Sally... or Elizabeth Taylor... who cares....

I give up..lmao  I'm taking my post it notes and imaginary hole and going back to work..lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 27, 2007, 10:47:42 AM
Quote from: TmT on September 27, 2007, 10:40:16 AM

I give up..lmao  I'm taking my post it notes and imaginary hole and going back to work..lmao
Rofl <smoochie> you gotta love me... luv u too. Dont you work too hard...

CrystalDawn

thank you i am a retired former 3M employee & i love these stickem's vacation58.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview