PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:58:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OCTOBER Mix and Match Challenges- 8 Challenges next month

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Here are the latest challenges, available around the 3rd week of October:

1) BINGO LUAU- Fire Eater Badge- Call Bingo first in the room twice in 2 days ( must call Bingo before the last 5 numbers are called). Cost 12 Gems

2) DICE CITY ROLLER- Riches to Rags Badge- Clear 100 cards in 1 day ( not including the auctions). Cost 18 Gems

3) HANGMAN HIJINKS- Doodle Dude Badge- Win 8,000 tokens in 8 days. Cost 12 Gems

4) HEARTS- Studmuffin Badge- Shoot the Moon 3 times in 2 weeks . Cost 12 Gems

5) PHLINX- Phlinx Planet Badge- Get 40 JP spins in 3 weeks.  Cost 12 Gems

6) SWEET TOOTH- Candy Dream Badge- Get exactly 30 tokens in a JP spin 5 times in 5 days. Cost 12 Gems

7) TUMBLE BEES- Bees For Halloween Badge- Spell 40 words of 4 letters or more in 20 minutes. Cost 12 Gems

8 PANDA PAI GOW- Win 200 hands in 20 days- Cost 12 Gems

Token payouts for each badge is the usual 1200-1400 tokens for each completed challenge.

The Hangman badge has been changed. It was supposed to be a September challenge with a harder requirement-  30 perfect games required for the same Doodle Dude badge. Thankfully, they have come up with a more user friendly challenge and added it back for October. That's why I am not sure yet if the extra Panda Pai Gow challenge will also be for October or not..

Also, I can't help but think that there is going to be a lot of fighting over the stupid Bingo Luau sharing vs. non-sharing issues all over again. Sigh. I think Pogo likes the controversy. LOL

BadgeBabe

gator8_24

Thanks for the info BB ! Won't be using the 'sharing' rooms that week  :))) so they should not complain, but will!

rnwb

These don't sound too bad, but definitely more challenging than this month's (which isn't saying much, of course). Thanks for the info!

IndianLover

Tks for the info. I haven't had a chance to look for myself yet, lol

I am not thrilled about the hearts shoot the moon one though. It was rough getting the weekly one we had to get to shoot the darn thing once. How does the auto do on that??

BadgeBabe

Quote from: IndianLover on September 28, 2007, 09:37:38 AM
Tks for the info. I haven't had a chance to look for myself yet, lol

I am not thrilled about the hearts shoot the moon one though. It was rough getting the weekly one we had to get to shoot the darn thing once. How does the auto do on that??

LOL, I whine and cajole til hubby gets that Shoot the Moon thing for me. I have NO clue how to play Hearts. He's my human cheat program, LOL.
I don't think the program is designed to shoot the moon.. at least, I've never seen mine do it.

rnwb

I didn't have much trouble shooting the moon for that weekly challenge a while back. I'd start a new game, and unless I had a lot of hearts, especially the higher ones, in my hand, I'd just keep closing the game, and reopening it over and over until I did.

leeanne172

BadgeBabe

I got the info for Panda Pai Gow Poker today and have added it to the challenges.
They seem to be stuck on the same games for upcoming weekly challenges and the Mix and Match ones. Blech.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview