PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:40:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The 1000 Badge Club

Started by armageddon,

Previous topic - Next topic

armageddon

:!# :: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: so how many ppl have that milestone yet

:oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :ooo :ooo :ooo :ooo :ooo :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0

BadgeBabe

Tara

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2007, 07:37:33 AM
[quote author=BadgeBabe link=topic=32905.msg417152#msg417152 date=1191219875]
Count me in.  :D

Girl your PM box is full...I couldn't answer you back.  sg.gif
[/quote]I did a thread tellin her her "box" is full...... guess she didnt read that thread...lol

Tara

Quote from: TmT on October 01, 2007, 01:28:01 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2007, 07:37:33 AM
[quote author=BadgeBabe link=topic=32905.msg417152#msg417152 date=1191219875]
Count me in.  :D

Girl your PM box is full...I couldn't answer you back.  sg.gif
I did a thread tellin her her "box" is full...... guess she didnt read that thread...lol
[/quote]

She only reads the pogo section...Guess I could try to sneak a thread in to tell her to empty her box..lol

BadgeBabe

:))) (Giggle)
Don't talk about me like I'm not in the room. :)
A person has to sleep SOMETIME you khow. Thanks, replied to you on the thread bearing my name.
My box is clean now.  :))

Symbion

Just curious... how many of you that are in the 1,000 Badge Club are still missing badges to complete your albums?

gin

Runner

swamp

Quote from: Runner on December 19, 2007, 02:47:58 PM
Total Badges: 1000

YaY!! 

dance11.gif
thanks to BH and the info i can get here  im at 1003  now   wtg runner    :!!

Stinkerbell

Not yet.  Anyone got 77 badges they could give me?

tponka

I have 1097, and am WAY behind on game rank badges.. so many games have come out in the last few months and I haven't been keeping up.  But I'll have dominos completely finished tonight, and will start churning on something else..

jeffy

Quote from: tponka on December 19, 2007, 05:10:00 PM
I have 1097, and am WAY behind on game rank badges.. so many games have come out in the last few months and I haven't been keeping up.  But I'll have dominos completely finished tonight, and will start churning on something else..

i have a lot of rank badges and completed all the mix n match, and all the past years badge albums and every special badge since 03 along with the premium badge books and im only at 1073 so your not too far behind i believe there is only around 1170 badges total if you get everything. i may be wrong tho

Tara

Not everyone is going to have the same amount. It depends on when you started Club...there has been special badges that you can't get now.  I'm done with everything I can do and only have 1146. I have all the badges you can buy too. :((

Homer

I have 1166 and I still need 3 more. I think there were a couple I might have missed out on after pogo banned everyone about 4 years ago.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview