PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:59:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need strategies/ help with a badge I can't win- Kingmaster badge from 2004

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

The challenge is to " crown" 200 of my checkers for a 2004 badge which I have put off for years.

Does anyone have any advice regarding how to get the badge in a hurry? The " undo" move with DBing doesn't work because Pogo subtracts the " crowning" every time.
I don't think they used to, but they do now.

Auto Checkers will play the game, but it takes about 25-35 minutes per game when the kings start dancing around each other on the board, plus, the total number of kings it has ever crowned in one game is 5, usually 2 or 3.
Also, the " resign" move with DBing doesn't work as I have to have the kings. It is impossible to " cheat' at this game, apparently, as Pogo has the moves all lined out with the highlighted checkers.

ANY tips or help is greatly appreciated.
I must be missing something!!!  IF I'm not, would you please tell me that too?

THANK YOU!!!!

BB

cranky

JohnsBeth

db, purposefully make moves with the side you aren't playing for that badge to set up jumps for the side you are.  5 per game is actually not too bad.  I know, that sounds tedious, and it takes a lot of games to win this one, but with the "helper" you can be doing other things while it's playing away, too.

Runner

i double browsed and used the "undo" button and it worked

i can't remember how long it took , but i dont' think it was over a couple hours

BadgeBabe

I tried the undo button and- update- it does work.
I got my badge... Undo option doesn't work for some of the newer checker challenges, but it did work for this one.
Boring as heck but it beats the boredom of playing checkers. :)

THANKS, all !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview