Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Tide

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Tara

Free Sample Pleasurers?  LOL   I thought it would be fancy condems or something..lmfao

That thing makes you check 134 things and has 24 pops up..They can keep their pleasurers..lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 11, 2007, 07:11:40 PM
Free Sample Pleasurers?  LOL   I thought it would be fancy condems or something..lmfao

That thing makes you check 134 things and has 24 pops up..They can keep their pleasurers..lmao
You know.. I personally never used a condem... whats that like... a condom that's condemn

I dont do the freebie adz becuz  they always want your home phone or address... a ploy to solicit getting your name and **** to send you spam or junk mail... <pukin>

Tara

Quote from: TmT on October 11, 2007, 08:05:44 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 11, 2007, 07:11:40 PM

You know.. I personally never used a condem... whats that like... a condom that's condemn

I dont do the freebie adz becuz  they always want your home phone or address... a ploy to solicit getting your name and **** to send you spam or junk mail... <pukin>

See, I really don't know what a codem is.   But if we want to pick out words...well  How many errors do you see in the sentence below?

Tara

Quote from: мопкеу on October 12, 2007, 12:40:04 PM
<:>

LOL...Here your going to need some more  <:>  This is going to take awhile. Arguing with her is like arguing with a brick wall.  <:>

Edited to add...Ever notice how she thinks she better than everyone else? Free stuff is free stuff.  Someone should tell her that you don't have to put your real email and phone number down.  halloween22.jpg

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 12, 2007, 01:15:45 PM

LOL...Here your going to need some more  <:>  This is going to take awhile. Arguing with her is like arguing with a brick wall.  <:>

Edited to add...Ever notice how she thinks she better than everyone else? Free stuff is free stuff.  Someone should tell her that you don't have to put your real email and phone number down.  halloween22.jpg
I dont have to be BETTER... I just dont have to be WORST THAN you... you certainly have some issues. I wont even go there. 
<eye-roll> and bitch slap...lmfaoz

Tara

Quote from: TmT on October 12, 2007, 03:09:57 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 12, 2007, 01:15:45 PM

I dont have to be BETTER... I just dont have to be WORST THAN you... you certainly have some issues. I wont even go there. 
<eye-roll> and **** slap...lmfaoz

TmT

Lish

kandykitty20012

Quote from: TmT on October 13, 2007, 04:22:34 PM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 13, 2007, 10:09:50 AM
:<<
lol @ "The Impersonator"  freddy.gif
Hey now ....was suppose to be this  :-[ not that  :<<...you bad TMT  :{:....... :)))

TmT

Another link for Free Tide.....never can have too much "Tide" lol BUT!! You get bounce and downy with this freebie!!!
https://pureessentials.offerprocessingcenter.com/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview