Tiki-Nik

xsquezme

roadwarrior

Quote from: xsquezme on November 13, 2007, 05:55:09 AM
Yup and it will no longer be available after the 28th

little much for a badge that's only available for a couple weeks
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

BadgeBabe

It's up to the individual as to whether they want the special Holiday badges. The Pogo Bowl challenge has a special and fully animated Thanksgiving badge. That's why it costs more.

Two of December's challenges are also 22 gems, and have special Christmas themed badges. They are very cute with lots of animation though.. I guess Pogo knows that some of us are suckers for Badges!! LOL.

gator8_24

Just finished the Pogo Bowl limited edtion badge in abouit 45 min. using the auto.  Cute badge, too!

BadgeBabe

It was really easy, wasn't it? I got mine too, and am working on the others which can be done easily with an auto. LOL.
I think the Thanksgiving badge is really cute but I agree that Pogo has really hiked the price for the Mix and Match items in several ways now. But, since people have the option of buying or passing, I dont know why there should be any upset.

If the higher priced Mix and Match challenges dont sell, Pogo will change it somehow. Probably make us buy a group of the badges at what comes out to be a lower cost without coming right out and saying " We are lowering the price". Kind of like how they didn't tell us they were RAISING the prices!!!

Runner

Even Homer has to do the Dice City Roller one by hand..    :{:

BabyCheetah

1st let me say that I did buy all of the new badges.  Second let me say that pogo is getting extremely $$$$$$ hungry.  But i guess they have suckers like ME who will buy them.  Good Luck everyone on your Mix and Match badges.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: babycheater on November 14, 2007, 12:37:32 PM
1st let me say that I did buy all of the new badges.  Second let me say that pogo is getting extremely $$$$$$ hungry.  But i guess they have suckers like ME who will buy them.  Good Luck everyone on your Mix and Match badges.

Supply and Demand, Capitalism, Greedy - call it what you want.... long as we are willing to pay, they will be happy to take our $$$.  LOL

Homer

I think pogo should have a Platinum Membership in addition to free and regular club accounts.

The "Platinum" membership would get you everthing pogo releases that year. (Badge books, mix-n-match badges, all mini items free) With a "Platinum" membership you would not need gems for that year. I spend about $100/year on gems which I use only for badges. Then my club account costs an additional $40/year so I think a fair price for a package deal like that would be somewhere in the $100-$125 range.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Runner on November 14, 2007, 10:35:51 AM
Even Homer has to do the Dice City Roller one by hand..    :{:

LMAO...Homer does alot of things by hand.  :))     That badge was a  !@#$  to have to play by hand.

Mistyeyed

i havent played battle sphinx in months..how does the team play work for the badge?

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 14, 2007, 04:06:24 PM
i havent played battle sphinx in months..how does the team play work for the badge?

Use the auto and check team play in your options when you make your table. You can play the bots.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2007, 04:07:19 PM

Use the auto and check team play in your options when you make your table. You can play the bots.

I tried to do that and it told me I had to have real players.

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 14, 2007, 05:55:17 PM
Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2007, 04:07:19 PM

I tried to do that and it told me I had to have real players.

Strange. I got mine against the bots.

Tara

BadgeBabe

Just got mine against the bots too.

If you want to post your game table settings, maybe we can determine what you need to reset. It didn't take any time at all to get this badge, because the Robot partner won, not because the Miontu auto program did a thing.
I've finished all the others, got my weekly challenges done, and my Thanksgiving badge challenge finished. I did both Pogo Bowl and Tri Peaks separately from the weekly challenge. Forgot all about piggybacking them.

BTW, who all bought the Greenback Bayou challenge? I refused, on principle, to pay for the honor to play that nauseating dumb game. That was the only badge I haven't bought to date.. but next month's may have at least one that I don't buy.

It felt GOOD to just say " No" to Greenback Bayou, LOL.

Homer

I got my Greenback badge in one game. I got a JP spin for 1,000 :<<

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 14, 2007, 06:55:26 PM

If you want to post your game table settings, maybe we can determine what you need to reset.

I went back and looked and though I had chosen Team Play, I didn't click "Allow computer players to fill empty seats"  just a little "DUH"  LOL

FreecellFanny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview