PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 09:18:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 club

Started by rainbow,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

This is for anyone who is just buying a cheat here and there...I am telling you just buy the whole package for 150$$ it is so worth it...I was really really scared to do it and Homer had to walk me thru the whole process a couple times..never thought I would really use them but I DO...If your thinking about it trust me just do it  I did and no regrets well not many anyhow...just that darn flanks that wont work right :oo

SakuraDelia

kayna

i agree! it was the best thing i ever spent my money on and not a day goes by that i dont thank bh in my head and worship them! also the customer servis if you happen to be stupid like me and make a mistake is the best! :^* :^* :^*

msgg

halloween22.jpg <> halloween23.gif halloween27.gif frankie.gif

I also agree, best money ever spent. Where else can you buy a product with the excellent customer support. They have helped me numerous times. I like to read the posts and get loads of info and tips for playing. Yeah BH,keep up the good work!!!! halloween22.jpg

jeffy

i agree also i was the person who just kept paying 10 each and was like ill never need em all. then i got addicted and finally broke down and got it.

glad i finally did!!!! halloween22.jpg

Mia107

One of these days i'll win the lottery and then I can too!

kayna

its not about winning the lotto...what i did was instead of buying one for $10 i really really needed i struggled by hand until finally i had enough to buy them all in one go! i even stopped smoking and drinking so much then came the visits to see my mum when i knew she would be sitting down to eat and invite me to join her! damn i need to join badge addicts anonymous or something maybe but still well worth it!

WhoPharted?

Ya'll twisted my arm.    I wanna know a thing or two before I go ahead and purchase all autos.

I now own ten as I purchased another yesturday. If buying them all costs 150 US, NZ dollars that is just under 200 not to mention the bank fees.  Do I get a discount seeing I have 10 already or will it still be 150 US?

ps, Zipeaks Zoltaire has a glitch dealing with a face up deal. Some reason it don't like clicking on number 12 card and will stop working and repeat itself over and over clicking number 12,reset will not fix the thing as it just carries on doing the above,along with closing app and restart,I have to manually click to fix. Just wanna know if it is just me or others having this problem too.

Homer

There are no discounts on previous purchases.

There are 2 different versions of ZZ which one are you using?

http://www.badgehelp.com/tripeakssolitairecheat.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

WhoPharted?

Homer it's ZZ v 1.4 Joshua kind.

Okies ta I will go ahead with the 150 package. 

kayna

it should be worth a mention that the 150 gives you all the programs but altho there is no discount on already brought programs you get a discount on all future releases!

FreecellFanny

I am a 150 member also and it's one of the best investments I've ever made. :)

One thing I wish we were able to do: for the cheats that are included that don't have ranks and badges on Pogo I'd love to be able to trade those in for cheats that do have ranks and badges attached. I mean, why would we want to cheat at a game that doesn't give us those things?  O0

jeffy

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2007, 09:15:37 AM
I mean, why would we want to cheat at a game that doesn't give us those things?  O0

Because pogo has already redone some games with ranks and badges like spades and jungle gin and a few others are planned like dominos and sweet tooth so eventually at the rate pogo is going a lot of older games will be redone for badges. so hang on to them  <O>

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2007, 09:15:37 AM
I mean, why would we want to cheat at a game that doesn't give us those things?  O0

Ummm...because of weekly challenges.  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview