PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:36:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

friends list missing

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

I notice pogo has managed to do something wrong again. When pogo came back up I had no friend's list. Anyone else have this problem????  I have asked a few others to check and they not got any list either. %%

harley89

Since I never made any friends on Pogo I never bother with the thing.

disneyland lady

Mine is there and has been all morning. I have been on Pogo since 5am PST and saw the Friends List around then as I monitor it and unfortunately my evil brother is still on pogo too - at least this way I can tell which room he is in. You know - you do not have to have friends to have a Friends List - this is how I avoid my relatives. And I use it to get into a room sometimes. I will remember the name of someone who plays in it and put them on the friends list so I can click on them to get in. So there are other uses for the friends list.

Disneyland Lady insane diego

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on October 23, 2007, 09:09:16 AM
Since I never made any friends on Pogo I never bother with the thing.

LMAO..You're so funny. I just love your attitude. I'll be your pogo friend. We can auto together and have our chat off..lol  Friends lists what's it matter if you auto anyways right?

harley89

LOL to both of you. I never gave any relatives my screen name so I dont have to avoid them just ignore them. Tara that sounds like the perfect friendship to me.  BFF

disneyland lady

And who says my relatives have MY Pogo ID? Or that I am on THEIR friends list?  :)) For all I know I am blocked on theirs too. I have a large family with 6 brothers and my last family reunion had 162 at it and those were just the ones who were still speaking! I only have 1 room in pogo that I chat in and actually I got so many posts removed at another badge board which shall be nameless - I quit going there after having been there years. They did not appreciate my twist on things. And Tara - I have seen how you have been handling the guys in this place for quite a while, heh! I am an old lady and you have even gave me some tips. I know to keep quiet and I know that I have a twisted sick sense of humor that most do not understand. I was in the entertainment industry for 35 yrs and unlike the big stars that have yes men around them and they do not see reality - I was just mortal in the industry and while my residual income checks are enough to retire on and pay handsomely (in tokens, lol)  - it pays my pogo fees. I have family who will tell me when I have gone too far and I know when to bite my tongue although I usually do not .... at least once a week..... lately..... since my city is burning..... and the President sent our National Guard to guard Iraq instead of the homes that are evacuated and being looted.....but there I go again......  frankie.gif  And you wanted on my Friends List, lol!

disneyland lady insane diego :{:

Tara

Quote from: disneylandlady on October 25, 2007, 07:51:33 AM
And Tara - I have seen how you have been handling the guys in this place for quite a while, heh!

:-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview