This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth - General Info & Ranks

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

This post is based upon my experience with the new Sweet Tooth 2 in Beta and many years with the original Sweet Tooth on Pogo. Beta Sweet Tooth still gives the player the option of playing the game like it's played now. I don't know if that will change once the game goes to regular Pogo, but I doubt it.

IF Pogo does not release Sweet Tooth 2 tonight, or if BH does not have the auto ready, we can still play the original version.
I don't know if games played will count towards the new game's ranks if it is out already, I doubt it, but if you are playing for the " get 10 JP spins" it shouldn't matter, because it won't take long.

This is the important part!!
The classic version will give you JP spins a lot faster than the new version because you have to play 3 full games to get one JP spin in the new Sweet Tooth.

So, for this challenge and other Sweet Tooth challenges requiring X number of JP spins, if you are in a hurry, use the original Sweet Tooth set up.
Also, play on the hardest level with Toothbrush. The JP spins occur a lot faster on the hardest level.

I hope this helps people get their Sweet Tooth super badge tomorrow.

BadgeBabe

vasunlover

deborah010870

BadgeBabe

You're all welcome. :)

BTW, it's not usual for a game to still be in full play mode on Beta less than 24 hours before it goes to Pogo, but it could happen..  I am thinking that some time during the challenge time period the new game will come up on Pogo, but maybe not tomorrow.

If this is true, just remember, use Toothbrush on the hardest Sweet Tooth setting and you will have your 10 JP spins in less than 20 minutes. I can't believe how fast it goes on the hardest setting. :)

I've also heard that the new auto program for SW 2 ROCKS!!! I  <3 BADGEHELP!!!

Symbion

Homer

I would be very surprised if they release all 3 the same day. My personal opinion is ST tomorrow and dominoes the following week.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

I don't see any reason why both games can't get on down the Pogo road and be played. The techno- proficient people might find some problems, but the 2 Dominoes games have played flawlessly for me since Day 1. The only thing I can suggest is NOT to ever click on the magnifying glass. It makes the playing field so huge that you can't see part of the end tiles once you are mid ways into a game. I did it once just to see what would happen. Totally messed up my visibility and I still won against the bot.

Also, I don't know if this will be true on Reg Pogo vs Beta or not, but the Robots are now extremely stupid in both games. I beat the pants off them every single game.. It MAY be because I can finally SEE the dominoes because they are larger, but to be honest, I was just throwing bones on the board and still won.
I hope the two games stay this way.

BadgeBabe

PS- I agree with Homer. It's not usual for Pogo to release 3 new games at once.
They have a reason to push ST out the Beta door, but they seem concerned over there that there are " game freezes'. I think it's glitches in player systems, like slow connections, not clearing out Java, etc..
I hope Pogo starts things rolling as I am without rank badges to work towards right now. The few I lack will probably never get done. I've given up on a few... just not worth the hassles.

Fluffy756

Only thing I like about new sweet tooth is the power ups. Seems with them I can win a game but if they didn't have badges and the power ups I would pass on this game.

Tara

gator8_24

Got up early and pogo down!

Finally got in but got their green page that server is busy and try later. lol

Been there, done that in less than 15 minutes!

Tracey

pogo wasnt down for me ..im just back to the pc an my auto was still running .. hmmmm

Tracey

got mine in 5 mins by playing on hard with auto of course lol

BadgeBabe

5 minutes ( slightly less) for me too, on hardest setting with Toothbrush. :)

Just about the easiest badge I ever got!! Be GLAD the new Sweet Tooth wasn't out yet. It takes 3 games to get to a  JP spin.

mr.clean

Magzy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview