This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth - General Info & Ranks

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Just have to add, AWESOME, sent BH email for update to 150 page, then went back to inbox, BH had already replied and set my page. Wow! :!!

jrzydvl

chummychum

jrzydvl

im stupid or just really tired  so if i have toothbrush its a free upgrade right 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

how do you rank up in this game,is it by jackpot spins or what? i will probably have to delete my auto and reload it cause it seems to play a few games then it gets stuck along the way..im hoping this is the last game pogo puts out for the year..im so far behind on all the past games,even with the autos,i will never catch up...lol..

Symbion

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 06, 2007, 07:04:09 AM
how do you rank up in this game,is it by jackpot spins or what? i will probably have to delete my auto and reload it cause it seems to play a few games then it gets stuck along the way..im hoping this is the last game pogo puts out for the year..im so far behind on all the past games,even with the autos,i will never catch up...lol..

It appears to be ranking up based on Jackpot Spins, but the level that you're playing on seems to be a multiplier for it... higher level fewer spins

I seem to be having an issue with it playing the "X" layout... noticed it on both 4.6 & 4.7

gator8_24

I might be able to advance if the auto didn't stick!  Didn't send  TSR as cannot be found on my outer but did send them a pic of the stuck game.

Symbion

Has anyone else noticed how easy jackpot spins are?

All you have to do is make 1 match and click New Game

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiehog

gator8_24

I can't get any place LOL But I did get an email reply from BH and said they were working on the sticking problem today. :^*

sueann42

do they have badges for the new sweet t turkey7.gifooth are just ranks

sueann42

BadgeBabe

Too bad that Toothbrush isn't very stable on the higher levels of play. Mine has to be coaxed, stopped and moves played, etc if I put it above Level 1. It doesn't seem to understand corners, gold coins or frozen pieces very well yet.

I'm at rank 15 by playing on Level 4 and some Level 5 with lots of stopping and starting of the program.

Symbion

Quote from: Symbion on November 06, 2007, 10:19:23 AM
Has anyone else noticed how easy jackpot spins are?

All you have to do is make 1 match and click New Game

But I'm also guessing this game was not quite ready for primetime when it was released as I'm trying to figure out what the purpose of the Jackpot counter in the bottom left is?

Mistyeyed

what level is everyone playing this on..i started on level 3,then thought if i went to level 4 or 5 it would move it along faster cause of needing to win less games..i find that it didnt make much of a difference,because when its on level 4 and 5 it takes a long time to win the games..i therefore put it back on level 3..it seems to be running okay,not great...

gin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview