Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth - General Info & Ranks

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 09, 2007, 08:58:44 PM
Tonight when I checked back on my auto, found a pop up scren for sweet tooth high score charts/lists.Never saw that in any other game. Highest score last hour was 6535 me-2210 and past 24 hours highest 19,645 , me-3040 LOL Uncle Otto isn't too swift!  Didn 't feel so guilty in running the auto when I saw the other scores!

lmao...I never feel guilty about the scores created by my autos... :^* Go baby Go VV

mr.clean

mine stops the round at the 5000 points and ends the round.

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

Homer

BadgeBabe

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on November 09, 2007, 11:52:48 AM
30? jeez im only on 15 lol

must be workin overtime huh?

Hi, LOL, sorry to be late answering you.. Hubby is borrowing my other notebook and this one is pretty much a candy eater right now. :)

The Toothbrush Auto program is FINE!! It is working extremely well on Level 5, which is the hardest level.

I am thilled to have such a good auto for the game, and hope they keep working on Super Dominoes. I'm not playing it til the auto gets better, so I'm pretty much playing Sweet Tooth 2 all the time, changing rooms, of course.

Make sure you have the latest version of Toothbrush and go up to Level 5. You will be at rank 30 and above in NO TIME at all!!

john82379

I dont know if anyone's posted this yet but i just figured it out today......as far as the powerups go in Caramel edition, when you get the powerup that looks like a Lightning bolt, if you move your mouse over it it will light up each of the candies and you can click on it when it gets to the candy you want.  Then again im sure everyone has figured this out and im a little behind LOL fall14.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: john82379 on November 11, 2007, 07:16:10 PM
I dont know if anyone's posted this yet but i just figured it out today......as far as the powerups go in Caramel edition, when you get the powerup that looks like a Lightning bolt, if you move your mouse over it it will light up each of the candies and you can click on it when it gets to the candy you want.  Then again im sure everyone has figured this out and im a little behind LOL fall14.gif

I didn't figure it out on my own and even with your instructions I don't get it.  LOL

apearson29

I may be losing my mind, but has anyone else noticed any changes with the Sweet Tooth2 game???? I have been in and out of rooms playing all day (just reached rank 37) and about 30 min ago when I rebooted puter and went back to play, I started Toothbrush and was watching the first game. At the end of round it didn't give me a spin like it had been since the game came out. So I watched more and it is only giving spins after 3 rounds (which I think it was supposed to do anyway. But the spins are better, I got 200, 250 and 200 in 1 set of 3 rounds. The game itself is giving credit for rounds now instead of spins, which I think it was counting spins before. Someone ease my mind (so I do think I have totally lost it) Has anyone else noticed this??

indian2.gif    Happy Thanksgiving ev1

Symbion

Quote from: apearson29 on November 11, 2007, 09:35:55 PM
I may be losing my mind, but has anyone else noticed any changes with the Sweet Tooth2 game???? I have been in and out of rooms playing all day (just reached rank 37) and about 30 min ago when I rebooted puter and went back to play, I started Toothbrush and was watching the first game. At the end of round it didn't give me a spin like it had been since the game came out. So I watched more and it is only giving spins after 3 rounds (which I think it was supposed to do anyway. But the spins are better, I got 200, 250 and 200 in 1 set of 3 rounds. The game itself is giving credit for rounds now instead of spins, which I think it was counting spins before. Someone ease my mind (so I do think I have totally lost it) Has anyone else noticed this??

indian2.gif    Happy Thanksgiving ev1

I'm still getting spins after each round... I also (occasionally) get them even after losing a round...

mr.clean

I've never gotten spin per round.  Allways been after 3 rounds :D

xxunluv3dlizxx

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 10, 2007, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on November 09, 2007, 11:52:48 AM
30? jeez im only on 15 lol

must be workin overtime huh?

Hi, LOL, sorry to be late answering you.. Hubby is borrowing my other notebook and this one is pretty much a candy eater right now. :)

The Toothbrush Auto program is FINE!! It is working extremely well on Level 5, which is the hardest level.

I am thilled to have such a good auto for the game, and hope they keep working on Super Dominoes. I'm not playing it til the auto gets better, so I'm pretty much playing Sweet Tooth 2 all the time, changing rooms, of course.

Make sure you have the latest version of Toothbrush and go up to Level 5. You will be at rank 30 and above in NO TIME at all!!

Well dang..cause i've tried it on 5 and it doesn't work i have to babysit it and half the time it just sits there and the time runs out but it works on the lower levels for the most part and my score is never all that great..now im mad lol

Mistyeyed

mine runs okay on 5,but it seems like i only win one game every three or four..i just leave it on 3 and let it go...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview