PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 09:35:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reminder that "Dominoes"- Not Super Edition, also got a makeover with badge rank

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I know everyone is playing with Super Dominoes, but just wanted to point out that the game already known as Dominoes has a facelift today, is much easier to win against the bots, and has ranks and badges.

I expect that BH is making us some awesome autos right now!! :)

That's 10 new rank badges in total from the 2 new or unpdated Dominoes games.. Sweet Tooth2 should join them really soon.. Pogo's being extra careful with Sweet Tooth 2 for some reason. Maybe it's the 0 amount JP spins, :)) :)) :))

Mistyeyed

on the regular dominoes updated screen,where do you find the bots points..looked all over the screen and could not find it,all i found was mine down in left corner..i put my auto all the way up up fast and still takes a while to get through one game,i think at least..every once in a while it just stopped on me and i had to play a tile to start it working again,anyone have any trouble with dotbot?

BadgeBabe

To find the Bot's score, click on the down arrow in the upper left corner. But don't leave it down if you are using the cheat because it will try to put dominoes up there. :)

Also, both player's scores are shown at the end of each round.

I'm not having any problems with Dot Bot right now.. I am with Domination, but not with Dot Bot.
Domination is winning every game for the bot, LOL.

Symbion

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 30, 2007, 06:37:43 AM
That's 10 new badges in total from the 2 new or unpdated Dominoes games..

Sorry BadgeBabe, I know you were already corrected once in another thread, but there are a total of 11 new badges (5 rank badges per dominoes plus the Super Dominoes Club 100 Badge for Super Dominoes)

I also noticed they slightly changed the Jackpot Spinner.

BadgeBabe

There are 10 RANK BADGES total in the 2 games. The 100 point badge is a special game badge, don't sweat it.

Ebonite

The ranking info in the badge book appears to be wrong. It says to win 100 games to get the first badge, and yet it seems that ranking up is based on the number of points you get in the game. And it doesn't matter if you win or lose - If you lose a 100 point game and have 80 points at the end, those 80 points go toward your rank. Theoretically, you could get your badges without ever winning a game.

I've been hopping around the rooms, joining games that are almost finished. Win or lose, I"m still getting good rank points.... freddy.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 30, 2007, 10:25:31 AM
To find the Bot's score, click on the down arrow in the upper left corner. But don't leave it down if you are using the cheat because it will try to put dominoes up there. :)

That is what I found out , too! Drove me crazy! ( know it was not far to go, lol)

jeffy

wahoo rank 5 lol playing by hand so far i got a new dominos set its like black dominos with a shade of purple.
anyone hit rank 10 yet?

Mistyeyed

is there a place on the dominoes and super dominoes screens you can click to see how many more pts you need to next rank...im still at zero...lol

denadatoday

I don't get why they redid the first Dominos game plus added Super Dominos.  Seems like the only difference is the power-ups.  They could have either left the first one without badges and added Super as a badge game, or else combined the 2.  Ranks in 2 different Dominos games seems quite redundant.

They need to add ranks to something like Pool instead.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: denadatoday on November 01, 2007, 10:54:45 AM
I don't get why they redid the first Dominos game plus added Super Dominos.  Seems like the only difference is the power-ups.  They could have either left the first one without badges and added Super as a badge game, or else combined the 2.  Ranks in 2 different Dominos games seems quite redundant.

They need to add ranks to something like Pool instead.

I agree about no need for 2 separate Dominoes games with BADGES. Reg Pogo players ( non Club members)  can play regular Dominoes, but they aren't going to get the badges! So why make badges?  I didn't understand it in Beta testing and I still don't know why they put out two similar games with badges. I KNOW there aren't that many Dominoes players out there!!!

BTW, I think they are doing the same thing with Sweet Tooth. Classic mode and Sweet Tooth 2. I won't know until it comes out on reg. Pogo, of course.

casahilo

looking at Mistyeyed's post...(8)
I'm wondering the same thing...how do you tell where you are point wise???

Tara

Quote from: casahilo on November 05, 2007, 12:23:02 PM
looking at Mistyeyed's post...(8)
I'm wondering the same thing...how do you tell where you are point wise???

It tells you at the end of each game whether you win or lose.

FreecellFanny

QuoteTheoretically, you could get your badges without ever winning a game.

Too bad more games weren't like that eh?  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview