Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ideal to get badges faster

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall.
This may help you get your badges faster, I just found this out. Goto your university library, login to pogo and I found out how to download the auto's you have to do it in the download manager on the library computer then push lanch file and it will start the auto.  Anyway use two computers. No you cant sign in twice it will boot you out.  But if you have more then one pogo account run the auto on one and play manually on the other.  It's alot faster lol.  Hope this helps

LuLu

Good tip for those still in school.  Glad I'm not in college anymore, I really didn't like it.  That piece of paper isn't worth anything but lining the birdcage...

Lywarior1

Don't need to be a student to use the library Im not and I was there for most of the day today. They don't have any sign in stuff just go in and sit at a computer, At least thats the way it is at the university library don't know about the community colllege they may have limitations on their computer useage for non students.

Skater

fatkid

Isn't this the same concept behind using two browsers to play on pogo on the same computer?

Homer

My question is:

Why would anyone pay for more than 1 Club account? ???

Unless maybe aol let's you have more than 1.  ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

admin

The question then is-- why would anyone want AOL?  :P

DJ_

I can't say that I'm proud to have AOL again but because of programming reasons I opened an account with them.  :P

bob@pogopal

Ain't those the most soul-crushing words when Oscar tells you it's gotta run on AOL or he won't touch it? lol

DJ_

Quote from: bob@pogopal on June 08, 2004, 03:33:38 PM
Ain't those the most soul-crushing words when Oscar tells you it's gotta run on AOL or he won't touch it? lol

LOL YES...... but AOL does have a few things no other ISP has, I had no idea how much I missed them until I signed up again.
I guess I should thank Oscar.  :P

Homer

Quote from: Pcheats on June 08, 2004, 03:23:48 PM
The question then is-- why would anyone want AOL?  :P

Famous last words from AOL.

GOODBYE

I used to hate that. It would disconnect constantly not to mention take forever to connect.  :P

No need to worry about that anymore. ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Their "new" AOL.9.0 "optimized" (yikes) tries to control your router...

Now that is scary
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bob@pogopal

The most successful virus in the history of computing was spread by the USPS at bulk mail rates. Ironic, isn't it?

DJ_

I always liked 8.0+ however I did install 9.0 to see if they fixed all the problems....looks like they did but I think 8.0+ is still faster when it comes to over all speed.
Since I don't use a router I wouldn't know about that a lot of people that I know won't change to 9 maybe because of that reason.  ???

Lywarior1

Ok here's an ideal for those who don't want to pay pogo twice and no I don't pay pogo twice, Have a non club pogo account and use a pass when you need to do this, Also for those of you who are tired of AOL might I suggest you try peoplepc.com Its alot better then AOL and cheater.
just my2cents

Homer

It was my understanding that you can only use a guest pass on an account once.

Homer

I understand that but why would you bother with getting the badges on the trial account? ???

Lywarior1

Think I didn't make this clear :-[ I only have the other account the non club account just in case my club account gets blocked for useing the autos not that I'm haveing any problems with this but better saft then sorry so the sayings goes  ;D But thats one reason to get the weekly badges on a non club account  :P

evilone373

i use a non club name also,your stats will carry over if you purchase club for the regular pogo acct.
so i leave the autos running in whackdown,pop fu and tri peaks on my non club name,because if for sum reason my club name were to be banned i at least willl get rank badges on the club i purchase for the new name.

Lywarior1

Hey yall
Just an ideal is there any way to tranfer badges from one account to another or a way to hack it so that you can do that Just a throught

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview