This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"My Christmas List"

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

It's That time of year. Time to get that Christmas list together.

1. Thing on my list every year is Bath and Body Works.... http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2914233&cp=2484525&cm_re_o=ZBkbpzYGG%20ZVCjCuwzfAywCjCPAY%20N%207wf%20v%20dyww%20ewkMwf%20aA_wyBlw

2. Jewelry

3. Perfume

4. Shoes

5. Sexy Lingerie

6. Shoes

7. New Toys

Add to the list and put what you wouldnt mind that is not included

8. Car 
O+O <Daughter told me she is asking her dad (my ex) to get me another car. After 18 yrs of marriage I think   I deserve a new car> lol  Btw She's daddy's lil girl so I may get a car for Christmas. lol

TmT

lmao ok..someone is bashful and said "makeover"... duh....why didnt I think of that!! <fallin out my chair> lmfaoz

TmT

Ok Brave, I'll put my lil ideas with your list hun...so we can combine them...

I am almost finished... I even got things today I ordered. What p'd me off is UPS set the bigazz box on my porch, didnt even ring the doorbell.  Thank goodness my neighborhood is very nice...and thank goodness I have a real nosey old neighbor!! (Watch Program.. she's our neighborhood watch) lmfaoz

Ok... combine my list with your list!!

Good luck!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on December 04, 2007, 12:23:28 PM

I am almost finished... I even got things today I ordered. What p'd me off is UPS set the bigazz box on my porch, didnt even ring the doorbell.  Thank goodness my neighborhood is very nice...and thank goodness I have a real nosey old neighbor!! (Watch Program.. she's our neighborhood watch) lmfaoz

Good luck!

Sorry bout that... I didn't think to look under shopping, which is a good place to have it.  Thanks for lnking up!

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 04, 2007, 02:44:27 PM
Quote from: TmT on December 04, 2007, 12:23:28 PM

Good luck!

Sorry bout that... I didn't think to look under shopping, which is a good place to have it.  Thanks for lnking up!
Nuthin to be sorry bout... we all gettin excited about the holiday.. GMTA ^5

TmT

Ok... I think I will start all over again and get ready to do this all over... in a few more days.. Christmas would of come and gone..... Time to plan next year's list...lmao

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on December 21, 2007, 07:05:20 AM
Ok... I think I will start all over again and get ready to do this all over... in a few more days.. Christmas would of come and gone..... Time to plan next year's list...lmao

Walgreens has great after Christmas sales.  LOL  And Before Christmas, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sales too.   :))

I'm starting to get worried.  About 1 week before Christmas my husband announces "I still have to go get you something for Christmas".  He hasn't made the announcement yet and it's getting close.  Hope he doesn't go to Walgreens for a last minute gift.   :))

eyedoc55

heres a hard one...lol

I wish for a loving woman to put up with me and my computer...between the ages of 48 to 58...lol..who likes to cook with a helpfull partner..

come on Santa..I been a good boy...maybe...lol...eyedoc55

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Ho! Ho! Ho! on December 21, 2007, 08:46:22 AM
Quote from: TmT on December 21, 2007, 07:05:20 AM

Walgreens has great after Christmas sales.  LOL  And Before Christmas, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sales too.   :))

I'm starting to get worried.  About 1 week before Christmas my husband announces "I still have to go get you something for Christmas".  He hasn't made the announcement yet and it's getting close.  Hope he doesn't go to Walgreens for a last minute gift.   :))

LOL My grand daughter works pt at Walgreens.  She's always buying some neat & cute things from there.  Hope you get something good from him!  xmas6.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: eyedoc55 on December 21, 2007, 09:06:55 AM
heres a hard one...lol

I wish for a loving woman to put up with me and my computer...between the ages of 48 to 58...lol..who likes to cook with a helpfull partner..

omg thats so funny, I could've wrote that for myself except changing woman/boy to man/girl.   :))   good luck & hope Santa is good to ya!    Xmas Tree

TmT

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 21, 2007, 11:33:31 AM
Quote from: eyedoc55 on December 21, 2007, 09:06:55 AM
heres a hard one...lol

omg thats so funny, I could've wrote that for myself except changing woman/boy to man/girl.   :))   good luck & hope Santa is good to ya!    Xmas Tree
lol @ Eyedoc and Cindy.... lookz like Santa job is very easy..........you two keep a watch out on your PMs from lil love connection notes from each other thankz to Santa playin Cupid....<<winkin - a love connection on PC>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview