PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:18:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Game - Speed Keno

Started by voyager,

Previous topic - Next topic

voyager

This game will have 5 badges, with 50 ranks. More info to come.

jeffy

thanks for the info

Sheesh pogo never gives any downtime anymore so we can catch up on older rank badges lol

oh well

DitzyChick

I'm just so flippin happy about this!!!!!  I think I need ta go change my britches   bbq26.gif  I hope they do good with this one... please don't dissapoint me pogo.

voyager

Am I allowed to post images of the new game? It looks pretty neat.

Mayhem

Please don't post any pictures of games in beta (Pogo gets upset over things like that).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

leeanne172

Oh wow, super cool !!!!! I LOVE keno, this is going to be sweeeeeeeet .. wOOt

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on November 18, 2007, 05:53:55 PM
Please don't post any pictures of games in beta (Pogo gets upset over things like that).
Oh oh... big papa is watchin and catchin those lil boo boos :.@ lol

Janadra

I must say I'm looking forward to this...I look forward to most new games in general, but I don't think I'm ever going to catch up on older game ranks with all the new games that keep coming out.   (NOt that I am complaining.)  Hehe

Symbion

This will be the third new game in almost as many months... not to mention the facelifts

Homer

This game hasn't even hit beta yet. With the arriving holiday and everything I'll be surprised if it makes it in and out of beta for release this year.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

We probably won't get another new game until after the new year. We might get a few premium books.  :P  If Pogo were smart they would sell extra books all month for people to buy their friends pogo gifts.  :)))

Symbion

Well... most of us (aside from Homer) will definitely be playing catch-up for most of the month of December and well into the new year without having a new game to have to work on too lol

Tara

Quote from: Symbion on November 19, 2007, 04:08:47 PM
Well... most of us (aside from Homer) will definitely be playing catch-up for most of the month of December and well into the new year without having a new game to have to work on too lol

I only have 1 badge to get and I still can't decide if I really want it..lol  Its that last stoopid poopit badge. !@#$

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 19, 2007, 04:14:15 PM
Quote from: Symbion on November 19, 2007, 04:08:47 PM

I only have 1 badge to get and I still can't decide if I really want it..lol  Its that last stoopid poopit badge. !@#$
Everytime I saw this thread, I thought the title of it was Speedo Keno.  And the more I think about it, I think it would be a great name for the new Keno game.

Symbion

Any idea if this game is going to replace the current keno or if they're going to do what they did to dominoes... new game and a face lift for the existing one?

mr.clean

i would think they would remove the old one?   Like they did with word search?

Tara

BadgeBabe

I think the old dinosaur which is the present Keno will be retired.
When I read the name of the new and improved Keno, I had to laugh. ANYTHING would be speedier than the old game.

peanut123

pogo is calling it "kenopop"  there are 5 badges showing in the badge album
rank 10 big baller badge
rank 20 big popper badge
rank 30 keno supremo badge
rank 40 keno-it-all badge
rank 50 super baller badge

anyone with beta access...go to sweet tooth then in the url delete /sweet tooth put in /kenopop and the game room list will come up...so far no rooms are open but keep checking back on it, as i will be too...can't wait to try it out.. good luck....lol

DitzyChick

Quote from: peanut123 on December 01, 2007, 03:13:03 PM
pogo is calling it "kenopop"  there are 5 badges showing in the badge album
rank 10 big baller badge
rank 20 big popper badge
rank 30 keno supremo badge
rank 40 keno-it-all badge
rank 50 super baller badge

anyone with beta access...go to sweet tooth then in the url delete /sweet tooth put in /kenopop and the game room list will come up...so far no rooms are open but keep checking back on it, as i will be too...can't wait to try it out.. good luck....lol

I can't wait to hear about it... Keep us posted!  Does anyone have pics of what the badges look like yet?   winter25.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview