This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can you??

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

use two browser to play against yourself in like chess or checkers to raise your ratings

Homer

sure can. As long as you use differnet browsers and sn's. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

I bet Dj's checker helper would work great for that ;D. If you need i PM him or me. and I am sure you can get it.

Super Duckie

one more question for ya, why can I use MSN with IE, when i do and load the rooms, the one explorer will boot one name out and when i try to get back in with it, it will boot the other name out

Homer

Not sure but I do know you need 1 browser to be IE and the other to be Netscape. i think it's a java thing. ;)

Super Duckie

yea, well since i got my Mozilla working again i use it with MSN explorer IE

ronandamee1

Its definitely a Java thing, thats why netscape works(it has its own java). Pogo needs Java like I need it in the AM...lol

Homer

Quote from: Ducky on June 09, 2004, 06:19:43 PM
yea, well since i got my Mozilla working again i use it with MSN explorer IE

If I'm not mistaken Mozilla is IE based which is why one sn cancels out the other on you. Mozilla and IE are working off the same java. ;) That is why you need Netscape as one of your browsers.

Super Duckie

well Homer, you may be mistaken, b/c Mozilla does work with IE and the High stakes token dumper works with Mozilla and IE as well

Homer

Well if that's the case I stand corrected.

Super Duckie

i did't think they worked together either, but since ya said you thought they may not, i tried it, and it worked

Homer

Well I'm not the expert on these matters. Glad it worked for ya.  ;)

bob@pogopal

I could be wrong, but I believe you may find that, if you use the Sun jvm in IE, you may not be able to use mozilla or netscape either because both browsers will then use the same jvm.

And of course, there is probably some setting somewhere to force them into completely separate processes even in this situation, but I am too lazy to research all of the settings for jvm's.

Homer

The funny thing Bob was I had to turn on sun java in IE to get GG to work for me. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview