PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:33:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Signature Spice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Simple and easy form to fill out.  You don't have to worry about those 100 pop ups that want you to answer 100 questions to get it.  :)))

http://www.signaturespices.com/Requests2.html

You get a choice of:

Caribbean Rub
Dutch Apple Pie Spice
Golden Thai Rub
Herbes de Provence
Mediterranean Rub
Old World Greek Seasoning
Pig Powder
Sicilian Pasta Seasoning
Signature Party Dip
Sonoma Valley Seasoning
Sweet Bourbon Coffee Rub
Wild West Chili Seasoning

Tara

Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2007, 06:13:11 PM
I think they removed that link for the spices.   :(

You pretty much have to fill out these freebies once they get posted. They don't last forever.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2007, 06:47:40 PM
I was eager to try the Herbes de Provence.  I have a recipe using it and was having trouble finding it.  Oh, well......   Thanks for sharing, Tara.

I like Herbes de Provence and bought mine at Bristol Farms.  Check at Cooking.com or even Costco.com

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 06, 2007, 04:43:39 AM
Quote from: Dismalbeast Crankybottom on December 05, 2007, 10:10:00 PM
Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2007, 06:47:40 PM
I was eager to try the Herbes de Provence.  I have a recipe using it and was having trouble finding it.  Oh, well......   Thanks for sharing, Tara.

I like Herbes de Provence and bought mine at Bristol Farms.  Check at Cooking.com or even Costco.com

Thanks very much, Ms. Crankybottom!  I'll try that.

You're very welcome!  Another thing I like to do is find out what seasonings / herbs go into a certain blend I like, then I make it myself.  For example, there's a Texas Chili blend you can buy from the market.  My family loves it, but it's $3 for a small packet and I usually double or triple my chili batch and freeze it.  At $3 a packet it gets expensive, so I read the label, found out what goes into it and made the blend myself.  Works great!  Of course, I have no life so that kind of thing excites me.   :)))

xgingerx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview