This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free shipping

Started by Cake Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cake Lady

not sure if this classifies as a good deal or not, but walmart has a new thing called site to store, whereas, you order on line and have your order sent to the store and pay for no shipping.  To me, that is well worth the effort of driving to wally world to pick up versus paying those high shipping costs.
  <:>

Stinkerbell

Tara

jeffy

knowing how my walmart is they would prolly misplace anything i had shipped site to store :(

my wal marts in town SUCK!

eyedoc55

I just used walmart ship to store...its works great...I ordered several items that were not in stock at my local store...like the holiday barbie..and several others..I spent 263.00 on stuff..and had it delivered to my store..it took about a week ..but worth the small wait...

I just went by the instructions on the site...copied my email from walmart telling me my stuff was in....went to the old layaway area..showed my picture ID..and out the door..all in 10 minutes....I recommend this way to go if your not in any big hurry...and yes...shipping id FREE,,,and FREE id good...lol

eyedoc55

zoode

thanks for that info, I know I will be using it a lot :)
happy holidays

CindyLouWho

I used it too & gotta go pick up an order there that came in

Jewel

minniewinnie

This sounds pretty cool but I have a question about it and hopefully one of you that have tried this already, can help me out.  Do you have to order something from WAL-MART and have it shipped to their store or do you mean you can order offline from ANY store and then have it shipped to Wal-mart?  Hope this wasn't too confusing.  Thanks a bunch.

CindyLouWho

You order from Walmart online, then have it shipped to a Walmart store close to you, then they notify you when its there, & you go pick it up.  You don't have to pay shipping that way.

zoode

I tried to find it at walmart.ca but dont see it offered.  Is that in th USA?
thanks

minniewinnie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview