Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

My pill box  :)))

And I got some post it note sample thingys and I got a package from FedEx that had a thing of staples, a nice staple remover, and a portable paper punch, but no stapler.  :)))  I remember doing that freebie...anyone else get theirs?

eyedoc55

got my pill box and green cat food today...waitin on post man,,,just like xmas early...lol

eyedoc55

zoode

Tara

There hasn't been any good freebies lately.  >:D

swamp

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 11, 2007, 02:02:29 PM
My pill box  :)))

And I got some post it note sample thingys and I got a package from FedEx that had a thing of staples, a nice staple remover, and a portable paper punch, but no stapler.  :)))  I remember doing that freebie...anyone else get theirs?
i got the pill box  and its nice  thanks ms homer    nuttin else yet lol

pizzaman984

i got my free glucose meter reader about a week ago.Free!!! I love free stuff. >:D

Tara

I got a eyeglass case thing that's made out of of black silky cloth from Oakley, but I don't remember doing a freebie for it.  I really liked that Dunkin Donuts coffee, but when I went to the store and saw how much it was..I said forget it. >:D

eyedoc55

got the green thing about cat food yesterday...the small pouch had about 2 doz. small soft fishy smelling nuggets,,,silly cat looked at it..sniffed...and went and removed the stuff from his cat bowl...now thats a smart cat...if he dont like it..he removes it....lol

eyedoc55

Stinkerbell

I got a pill box and some dog food samples and some perfume samples from walmart and a feminie hygene wipe.   %%

Last year for Christmas, my friend gave me a Disnyland gift card and an electric skillet.  She had won them at work so we laughed about how cheap she was ( we both laughed ).  So I am going to collect as many freebies as I can and give them to her this year in a gift bag.  If I don't get enough, I'll save them up til her birthday.

Tara

Quote from: eyedoc55 on December 16, 2007, 06:49:31 AM
got the green thing about cat food yesterday...the small pouch had about 2 doz. small soft fishy smelling nuggets,,,silly cat looked at it..sniffed...and went and removed the stuff from his cat bowl...now thats a smart cat...if he dont like it..he removes it....lol

eyedoc55

LMAO..Poor kitty didn't like that freebie stuff. Did they stink real bad?

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 16, 2007, 07:44:50 AM
I got a pill box and some dog food samples and some perfume samples from walmart and a feminie hygene wipe.   %%

Last year for Christmas, my friend gave me a Disnyland gift card and an electric skillet.  She had won them at work so we laughed about how cheap she was ( we both laughed ).  So I am going to collect as many freebies as I can and give them to her this year in a gift bag.  If I don't get enough, I'll save them up til her birthday.

LMAO That's a cute idea.

eyedoc55

tara...I really didnt stick my nose in that pouch...but I did look,,,they were a ugly green color...and I guess the cat didnt like the smell..or the color...silly cat will take what ever he dont like in his bowl..and take it out...1st cat I ever saw do that,,,he dont want anything in his bowl he isnt going to eat..picky..picky...he wont go to the litter box if it doesnt have  fresh step in it...

rottin cat..

eyedoc55

Tara

LOL...That's funny. I think you have a spoiled cat.  :)))

Tara

I got 4 things today.  :)))

Degree deodorant
Baby Wipes
Bodycology - 3 samples
Shampoo and Conditioner sample.

Tara

I got the Listerene Whitening Strips today.

les

:D i got the ulimate cloth today  got the whitening strips yesturday everyday it's like christmas at my mailbox  :^*

Tara

I got that Science Nature Recipe dog food sample. It was a pretty big size sample.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Whiney Tara on December 22, 2007, 12:04:36 PM
I got that Science Nature Recipe dog food sample. It was a pretty big size sample.

That's what I was saying.  It's a decent size sample.

Tara

Stinkerbell

Woohoo!  Today I got Ultimate Cloth and Listerine Whitening.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview