PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:43:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

We got the H&S Shampoo and my daughter, who doesn't have dandruff, loved it.  She went out and bought it, said her hair looked and felt great!

vasunlover

Got the coupon for the free yoplait kids yogurt, it was 2.29 .  It taste surprisingly good :D

Janadra

I got the Tide, Gold Bond powder, and the highlighter flag pen (which is quite neat).

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

lol Homer you crack me up...lol

i got cooking bags...no Homer not old ladys  civilwar.gif

Homer

I got the anti-aging cream but it was splattered all over the envelope because the pouch busted.

Stinkerbell

I got the Vera Wang sample and a Glad cooking bag.  LOVE veggies.... can't wait to try it out.

jennylove

:/\  just wanted to say thanks for all the links for the free stuff i got so much not enough room to name them all.   thanks - thanks - thanks to all. think i will go shop so more.

spidertail

I got the H&S shampoo/conditioner and 2 packs of sweetner ...my first freebies!!!

xgingerx

Homer

swamp

pink

got the sunsilk shampoo,condict., and hair creme, ski magazine,and eye drops for itchy eyes. :)

harley89

I got my menopause fan AND I NEED IT BAD

cranky

omg  :))  Harley i got the same thing lol

harley89

I got double trouble with menopause I am 54 and have NOT completed menopause got all the symtoms but the one I need.  I am 3 years away from being a case history at the next OB/GYN conference  !@#$

Stinkerbell

YAY!!  Got my menofan too!!  And while I'm cooling off, I can eat the Quaker Granola Bar I got!!   :8:

Homer

spidertail

I got 2 more packs of Head & Shoulders shampoo and Cond.!!  :@

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2008, 09:29:34 AM
Yoplait Kids coupon :<<

What's the difference between kids and regular?  My DH LOVES Activia.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview