PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:31:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 04, 2008, 05:50:10 PM
What's the difference between kids and regular?  My DH LOVES Activia.

Probably wilder flavors. Not sure to be honest.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

I got a minifan and the Dove haircare products.

cranky

Stinkerbell

Quote from: cranky on March 04, 2008, 07:33:04 PM
a garnola bar by quaker oats

I got that, too.  Wasn't half bad.... actually thought it was pretty tastey.  And I feel fortunate to get it because most of the samples some to my mail box empty!  I think my mail person is tampering with my goodies.  LOL

Homer

spidertail

I got the chocolate turtle chex mix and dove shampoo/cond. :^*

Stinkerbell

xgingerx

cranky

me too my samples have been rolling in !!!!

Stinkerbell

There was a Christmas in March celebration in my mailbox today!  I got the very cool Post-it Flag Highlighter pen, Sun Crystals (sweetener)  Tru Lemon, True Orange and True Lime samples, a Tide sample and one other thing that my kids claimed and ran off with. LOL

spidertail

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2008, 06:36:29 PM
There was a Christmas in March celebration in my mailbox today!  I got the very cool Post-it Flag Highlighter pen, Sun Crystals (sweetener)  Tru Lemon, True Orange and True Lime samples, a Tide sample and one other thing that my kids claimed and ran off with. LOL

I wasn't too crazy aboutthe Sun Crystals...used it in my coffee and I couldn't tell a dif!  :##

Buffy

I finally received the post-it notes and they are great.  :D

pink

shrimp cookbook, rollin stone mag, arm n hammer car wax,some hair stuff that i loved..think was dove, chocolate crispy treat..somethin else from saturday, i forget ..but they rollin in each day. :)

cranky

post it notes  and in a cute little box

and a journal w/pen

garnola cho-chuck bar

CindyLouWho

I been getting all kinds of goodies the last few weeks.  What I don't use, I give to my mom or grandkids.  They ask me everyday if I got anything good in the mail  :)))  I think they are enjoying the free stuff more than me   :))  Thanks to Tara & anyone else thats posted links to get the freebies!!  ""

Homer

les

I got a coupon for a free can of mighty dog  !@! :)))

spidertail

I got vive shampoo, conditioner plus conditioning treatment....between viva, dove and Head and shoulders, I'm never gonna have to buy hair products again!  :D

I also got jergens natural glow express body moisturizer

AND

a homer simpson for president t-shirt and stickers  :^*

you can still get bumper stickers if u want at :

http://presidentsimpson.com/promotion.html

I think the t shirt may still be available!

spidertail

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2008, 06:36:29 PM
  Tru Lemon, True Orange and True Lime samples, a Tide sample and one other thing that my kids claimed and ran off with. LOL

The True Lemon, orange and Lime samples are really good....also when you order a sample, did you know they also send samples to our troops?  Everyone needs to order some!!! Here's the link:

http://truelemon.com/gratitude-sample.html

spidertail

Woot! Today I got Aquafresh advanced toothpaste, selsun blue naturals shampoo, ACT energy drink, and a Nevada vacation info pack!  :!$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview