PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:22:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 31, 2007, 05:52:33 PM
Quote from: Tara on December 31, 2007, 02:51:54 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 31, 2007, 02:43:12 PM
Cooties

:)) :)) :))

Oh gawd...what does cooties have to do with anything in this thread?  >:D

Yeah, what Tara said.  Homer, you're such a trouble maker.   :)) :)) :))

I resemble that remark. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I used that Ultimate Cloth thing today...It really worked good. I didn't believe it would clean glass but it did. I wish I would of sent off more with someone elses home address..lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 02, 2008, 07:35:15 PM
I used that Ultimate Cloth thing today...It really worked good. I didn't believe it would clean glass but it did. I wish I would of sent off more with someone elses home address..lol

Is it like a micro fiber cloth?  I didn't open mine, it was one of the freebies I gave my friend for Christmas.  By the way, she thought it was a funny thing and was also amazed at what awesome free things you could get.  In addition to the stuff I got from here, I got a free pack of Poise, a free pack of Cottonelle, and a $5 gift card from Target.  LOL

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on January 03, 2008, 08:06:15 AM

Is it like a micro fiber cloth?  I didn't open mine, it was one of the freebies I gave my friend for Christmas.  By the way, she thought it was a funny thing and was also amazed at what awesome free things you could get.  In addition to the stuff I got from here, I got a free pack of Poise, a free pack of Cottonelle, and a $5 gift card from Target.  LOL

The cloth is not even like a cloth..its super thin and not fuzzy or nothing like that...you have to wet it and wring it out. You don't use anything else and it can be washed. The suckers are 10.00 a peice if you want to order some more. I did my bathroom mirror with it to try it out and I couldn't believe it worked so good.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 03, 2008, 08:16:33 AM

The cloth is not even like a cloth..its super thin and not fuzzy or nothing like that...you have to wet it and wring it out. You don't use anything else and it can be washed. The suckers are 10.00 a peice if you want to order some more. I did my bathroom mirror with it to try it out and I couldn't believe it worked so good.

Sounds great!!  I'll have to tell my friend that I want it back  LOL

swamp

Quote from: ABraveLady on January 03, 2008, 06:52:00 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 03, 2008, 08:16:33 AM

Sounds great!!  I'll have to tell my friend that I want it back  LOL
works great on my puter screens   thanks   ms homer   civilwar.gif :## civilwar.gif

popcorns

I got my ultimate cloth,also.  I used windex on one mirror and the cloth on the other.  The cloth cleaned the mirror in one try.  Took me and windex 3 tries to get the other one clean.  The only draw back is it could get thrown out by being mistaken for a paper towel.  Told my husband not to dare touch it.  It is mine.  Lol

Tara

Quote from: popcorns on January 04, 2008, 11:15:02 PM
I got my ultimate cloth,also.  I used windex on one mirror and the cloth on the other.  The cloth cleaned the mirror in one try.  Took me and windex 3 tries to get the other one clean.  The only draw back is it could get thrown out by being mistaken for a paper towel.  Told my husband not to dare touch it.  It is mine.  Lol

I already washed mine...don't put it in the dryer. It still works.  :D  It costs 10 bucks for two of them and I was thinking about ordering them. With my luck they won't work the same after I purchase them.  :)))

PogoHatesKristy

Wow today at my mail box it was like christmas I got a breeze 2 glucose machine, a duffle bag (i don't remember signing up for), 2 t- shirts, a hat and a few post card samples of some perfume.

Stinkerbell

Today I got the Huggies Baby Wipes for sensative skin.  I gave them to my daughter for my 2 month old grandson.  That was a nice sized sample.

Stinkerbell

Today I got that Nutrilife Chocolate Crisp bar.  It was actually pretty good!!    O0

Tara

PogoHatesKristy

I got the baby wipes and my daughter's doll has the cleanest tush this side of the mississipp!!! :%

Janadra

I got the Clean & Clear face scrub and the Ultimate Cloth today.  I, like Tara, tried it on the bathroom mirror and was amazed (the cloth not the face scrub).  Neat little thing to have.

Stinkerbell

Now I wish I hadn't given the cloth to my friend.  LOL   I bet it would work spectacular-like on eye glasses!

Tara

I got one of those nutrition bars today.

Tara

I got some car wax stuff from Armor All yesterday.

xgingerx

Tara keep the free sites comeing....i have gotten a few things
ty... :-{

Stinkerbell

I got a Clean & Clear Morning Facial Scrub - smells great and it's a great size sample, and Senna Prompt "Bulk Forming Stimulant Laxative".  Don't remember ordering that one.

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on January 18, 2008, 09:32:31 AM
Tara keep the free sites comeing....i have gotten a few things
ty... :-{

I haven't had time to post anything because school just started Monday and I think I bit off more than I can chew this semester.  :((   

Homer won't  :OO me.     girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview