Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I got the Dove Hair Care Samples today.   :8:

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I got that blue chalk stuff (like a chalk line but in a bottle) in a big bottle today.

deborah010870

I got the Dunkin Donuts coffee, i got a green bag of catfood, which the cats hate., i got the Pantene shampoo/conditioner samples and the huggies baby wipe samples

Tara

Quote from: deborah010870 on January 18, 2008, 05:46:22 PM
I got the Dunkin Donuts coffee, i got a green bag of catfood, which the cats hate., i got the Pantene shampoo/conditioner samples and the huggies baby wipe samples

Can I have your coffee?  :)))  That stuff is good. I ended up buying some, but it doesn't taste the same for some reason.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 18, 2008, 06:00:04 PM

Can I have your coffee?  :)))  That stuff is good. I ended up buying some, but it doesn't taste the same for some reason.

Cuz they send the good stuff in the samples to get you to buy the old stale shelf stuff.

swamp

Quote from: Tara on January 18, 2008, 05:00:20 PM
I got that blue chalk stuff (like a chalk line but in a bottle) in a big bottle today.
wtg ms homer  i got that to  and about 17 more items from other free sites i belong to  ???  my mail lady gave me a tub to start puttin my mail in  :)) :)) :)) :)) canadian1.gif

Tara

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on January 18, 2008, 10:35:27 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 18, 2008, 05:00:20 PM
wtg ms homer  i got that to  and about 17 more items from other free sites i belong to  ???  my mail lady gave me a tub to start puttin my mail in  :)) :)) :)) :)) canadian1.gif

:))) :)))

xgingerx

SMS share the sites..lol we all need the free stuff... fall13.gif

swamp

Quote from: xgingerx on January 19, 2008, 10:44:48 AM
SMS share the sites..lol we all need the free stuff... fall13.gif
all you have to do is google free stuff and take ur pick i belong to about 9 sites only thing you have to worry about getting free stuff is you will get 40 or 50 emails a day and some of them lead you to free sites you just have to pick out the ones you like and delete the rest  O0 civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

Tara

I got Head and Shoulders sample, some sample crap from Staples, that Juicy Juice sippy cup, a calendar that folds up and that organic pet treat thing that my dog wouldn't even eat. It was like two pills half crushed from being in a thin envelope I guess.

Stinkerbell

I got the Head and Shoulders today, too.  But that's it.

deborah010870

Quote from: Tara on January 18, 2008, 06:00:04 PM

I dont go to the store and buy mine, i go right to Dunkin Donuts to get it, just got 2 bags - ground - for $10.99.  i refuse to buy it at the store when i know they are making a mint off it being on their shelves, and this way i know it is fresh

bubbleup

I got that spring Spiegel catalog today.Check out the wide leg pleated pants on page 155..gonna put a rush order on those  :))  :ooo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 22, 2008, 10:32:23 PM
I got that spring Spiegel catalog today.Check out the wide leg pleated pants on page 155..gonna put a rush order on those  :))  :ooo

Oh, that's right.  I got that too, but I get so much junk mail, catalogs etc., that I didn't really notice.

les

O0 i got beech nut bowl,hamburger helper microwave single and a tennessee vacation guide  fall13.gif

Tara

I got a sample of Biz and some kind of overnight relief medicine.  :)))

Tara

I got my Spiegel catalog and saw the pants on 155.  :)))   I got something in what looked like a small envelope sized paper bag that had some little thing that would fit on my middle finger that says heal fast and has a clip on it. I have no idea what it is..anyone else get that?

swamp

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2008, 01:18:13 PM
I got my Spiegel catalog and saw the pants on 155.  :)))   I got something in what looked like a small envelope sized paper bag that had some little thing that would fit on my middle finger that says heal fast and has a clip on it. I have no idea what it is..anyone else get that?
:!# i got one of those to ms homer guess where i put mine    :-[                                         

on my key ring   :)) :)) :)) :)) :##                                                   

Tara

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on January 24, 2008, 04:05:39 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2008, 01:18:13 PM
I got my Spiegel catalog and saw the pants on 155.  :)))   I got something in what looked like a small envelope sized paper bag that had some little thing that would fit on my middle finger that says heal fast and has a clip on it. I have no idea what it is..anyone else get that?
:!# i got one of those to ms homer guess where i put mine    :-[                                         

on my key ring   :)) :)) :)) :)) :##                                                   

Wonder what it is?  I know where Homer put his... bbq29.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview