PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:49:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free DviX Pro Software Bundle

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

http://www.divx.com/dff/index.php?version=win

DviX is giving away free legal serial numbers to their 6.8 Pro versions of software. You need a valid email address to provide during installation.

Note: DVD encoding makes use of MPEG-2 plugin, which is not a part of this promotion, and is avalable as a trial version only in this bundle. Note: this version supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista (OS X 10.3.9 for Mac)

I didn't do this one because I don't even understand what it is.  :-\  One of you computer nerds might know though.  :)))

zoode

jeffy

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 11, 2007, 02:31:06 PM
http://www.divx.com/dff/index.php?version=win

DviX is giving away free legal serial numbers to their 6.8 Pro versions of software. You need a valid email address to provide during installation.

Note: DVD encoding makes use of MPEG-2 plugin, which is not a part of this promotion, and is avalable as a trial version only in this bundle. Note: this version supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista (OS X 10.3.9 for Mac)

I didn't do this one because I don't even understand what it is.  :-\  One of you computer nerds might know though.  :)))

Its more than likely a program that can convert mpeg video files to divx format. Divx/Xvid formats are smaller than conventional dvd formats. Divx are usually anywhere from 100mb to 700mb where as dvdr .vob formats are usually 2-4gb. its just an easier way to watch movies since some dvd players offer divx format playback. myself i download like 10 tv shows off the internet and burn them onto 1 data dvdr disk and watch them on my divx player its easier for me since im like one of the last people on earth with no cable BUT i use maybe 3 blank disks a month for all the shows i watch so if you round it down 3 disks a month for 12 months = 36 disks and a 50 pack of blanks are 14 dollars so i get all the shows i want for about 14 a year hehe

I KNOW I KNOW it may sound like jibberish to some people but others might understand.!!

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview