This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

50% Off Downloable Games Again

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

50% off downloadable games again.  This weekend only.  Enter "50Holiday" (without the quotes) at checkout.

denadatoday

Thanks for the heads up.  Maybe I'll finally buy Lottso to go.  I have the other 2 that have minis/badges.  I hate Lottso with a passion but I love badges so I guess the price is right.

OK Tripeaks is next, glad it will be something I like.  Hopefully WCS after that!

kim23il

Do you all buy the cd? Or do you do the email thing? If you don't purchase the cd how do you play the game on different computers? I want the game NOW, but I also want to play it on different computers :/o\. Also someone told me that you can play under different users, to rank them up also. How do you do that? Thanks for the info sackrace.gif The Poppit Show jester.gif

Homer

Quote from: kim23il on December 29, 2007, 09:32:35 AM
Do you all buy the cd? Or do you do the email thing? If you don't purchase the cd how do you play the game on different computers? I want the game NOW, but I also want to play it on different computers :/o\. Also someone told me that you can play under different users, to rank them up also. How do you do that? Thanks for the info sackrace.gif The Poppit Show jester.gif

I use the download link. You can use the password up to six times I think.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ArmPitOdor

Tara

kim23il

Yikes I think I just screwed myself lol. I got to the purchase part and forgot to enter the code, so I clicked back real fast. Than entered the code and hit submit. Well I got 2 oder emails. Which were $19.99 each. SO I just spent $39.98 for the poppit show. I clicked the email link and emailed the company, hopefully I hear back soon. I doubt they are open on Saturdays tho. I tried callin pogo itself, but just got an automated run around. +++

Tara

I'm sure you will be able to get it straightened out. How did you pay for it?

denadatoday

I screwed up too.  I forgot the coupon code and got charged full price.  I tried to enter it at the last second but it went through first.  I emailed them for help and hopefully they'll straighten it out.  My hatred for Lottso makes it not worth a full 20 bucks...LOL

mr.clean

how much are the games in the stores?     I thought they where like 10.00 more online?

disneyland lady

The 50% off is on any games that are $19 or more and you cannot get the to-go games or at least the newest to-go game at any of the stores. I got 2 of them that I have been waiting to get so I am just the happiest camper. And now that I know that they will probably do this again next year I will be patient (hardest thing to do for a badgeslut) and wait it out for the half off for tri-peaks-to-go next year as it will be there I am pretty sure cuz I just now made my New Years Goal for 2008!  :^*

disneyland lady insane diego

denadatoday

Does anyone know when the next Deluxe game will be released (probably Tripeaks)?  Support emailed me back and they do not offer refunds for codes that didn't apply correctly but are offering one free download game.  I already have the 3 and if it doesn't have badges then it's pointless to me.  :ooo

I am hoping it's soon enough that they'll still give it to me if I wait until after it's released.

kim23il

Yip I got the same email as denadatoday. But they didn't tell me if I will get my other $19.95 refunded or not. I hope I do. I chose lottso deluxe as my freebee. Wish my luck on getting the other $19.95 back. I wish they had a number to call, it would make things so much easier. :{:

disneyland lady

I am not sure about the second number - if it is still good.
1-866-543-5435 - Pogo
1-888-842-6388 - EA
I use the bottom one to bitch - it seems to be easier for me for some reason but:

If I got it without the holiday rate today I actually think if I did this I would just go and charge it again at the right price then go to them with the $19.99 price and say that THIS one was the error and that you got it rung up twice.

Then if I got already did it like above..... I would call the credit card company and try to resolve it thru them FIRST - cuz it is hell to get through pogo for JACK.

Good luck though - it being holiday hours even in whatever country they are in (although if they are in some other planet I am sure it is NOT new years - unless they have our same orbit around their sun).

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

I was going to purchase the Sims one, kinda like pinball... bumper blast I think was the name.  Anyway, original price was 19.90 and when I tried to apply the discount it said that the price of the game has to be more than the discount, which makes no sense because 1/2 is 1/2.  It's not like it's saying a straight $10 discount so the game would be less than the discount.  What am I missing?

disneyland lady

lol - consider the source.... pogo! One 50% discount shy of  half off.

disneyland lady in sandy ego

mr.clean

jeffy

this sucks the second week in a row i have 0 available balance go get the mahjong deluxe and lottso deluxe. I think pogo does this on purpose just so they can say they offered it and make them look good. Too bad they do it now when 98% of the peoples Credit Cards and bank accounts are drained from christmas lol.

oldlady

:-[
Where do you enter the code to get 50% off, I didn't see it? jester.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview