Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hidden Badges

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

Homer

Well I guess there no longer hidden huh?  :P  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

nope i found them, hope everyone enjoys this amazing find

ZaLandCruiser

Usually when a new game comes out i get a Pogo message telling me all the badges. When the new Solitaire game comes out i will post the badges here if i get the info. ;)

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on June 12, 2004, 04:25:05 PM
Well I guess there no longer hidden huh?  :P  ;)
I pulled this message off the bottom of the page....It leads me to believe they were never hidden at all.

QuoteInfo was taken off of POGO's help page and How to play page and used in the making of our rank charts

Super Duckie

here is for Phlinx

Phlinx:

Honey Bee Badge, level 5

Egyptian Scribe Badge, level 10

Scarab Badge, level 20

Nefertit Badge, level 30

Badge of Life, level 40

gettysrevenge

I got news for all ya  There are no secrets in pogo.  Well I have a secret I hate the emails i get that are childish chain letters and those badge levels are easy to find.  ANyway,they wouldn't raise the price of the yr subscription cause then we all would go to yahoo or msn  gettysrevenge (o v o )  not write this down if you can see it rub it cuddle it and still aint gonna change notta u know game wise
LOLOLOL  (_!_)    I posted and they never make a darn bit of sense  so support your local therapist hee hee hee and the meds help you deal with not being able to sit still and i have other ideas too   hee hee hee :P  QUOTE:  here today gone tommorrow but this page cant leave without to much sorrow  welcome new members and we really listen 

ronandamee1

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on June 12, 2004, 07:19:34 PM
Quote from: YZrider on June 12, 2004, 05:20:09 PM
Secret Pogo Files You aren't supposed to see

That is just the same info posted in the above link by Ducky.
Thats right Jeff, it is the same info today, but maybe some at pogocheats might remember where that page is in the pogo help files for future games and challenges. Although it is the same info, it is a nice page to know about. Being that pogo provides us with the badge info. I myself enjoy links much more than just info. So my though was to provide everyone here with a link to what ducky described above. I did not copy his post and paste it on my own. So after reading this post I hope you now realizel that you are WRONG.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: YZrider on June 12, 2004, 08:02:05 PM
Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on June 12, 2004, 07:19:34 PM
Quote from: YZrider on June 12, 2004, 05:20:09 PM
Secret Pogo Files You aren't supposed to see

That is just the same info posted in the above link by Ducky.
Thats right Jeff, it is the same info today, but maybe some at pogocheats might remember where that page is in the pogo help files for future games and challenges. Although it is the same info, it is a nice page to know about. Being that pogo provides us with the badge info. I myself enjoy links much more than just info. So my though was to provide everyone here with a link to what ducky described above. I did not copy his post and paste it on my own. So after reading this post I hope you now realizel that you are WRONG.

I wasnt trying and am still not trying to point fingers of wrong and right.

I simply stated that you posted a link with information that was identical to Ducky's link's info.

:-X

ZaLandCruiser

Surfdown

Hello all the first badge in Perfect Pair Solitaire is Row Boat and you get it at (Rank 3)

Swiss_EU

there are like 10 clubs in MSN that shows the badges for each game
;D

Surfdown

Well rank seven badge in perfect pair solitaire is Gondolabadge

Super Duckie

only 10 clubs, i counted like a thousand  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview