Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

this is interesting

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

I found this on the net, this is a statement written by "Debbjuk"

heres something interesting i did not know, read it

"although i agree that pogo is a very good site for playing games and making new friends
the one downside to this site is if u are not in the usa or canada u can not win the jackpot if u hit it
also there is no need in cashing in ur tokens u win as u can not get the prizes
so uk players beware, it is good for playing and chatting but stay away from the prize draws

this also applies if u now pay to join the pogo club
although u will have no more advertisments and intermissions
u can not win the jackpot or prizes

however i go there just to play the games and chat with friends,so the prizes are of no importance to me"

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

KittyKat

you can't win jps if u have club pogo? :| then y the hell am i paying $30/month to go for the double jackpots. well im pissed now.

ronandamee1

From Pogo's mouth:

Players residing outside the U.S. and Canada:
Unfortunately, players residing outside the U.S. and Canada are not eligible to receive prizes from pogo. We can't say when we'll be able to award prizes to players from outside the U.S. or in Quebec, but it is a goal we're working towards. Unfortunately, many countries and provinces (Quebec for example) place restrictions on contests and sweepstakes through various government agencies. We're doing what we can to comply, but it's difficult when the restrictions and rules are different for every country and province.

Prize Rules

Super Duckie

YZrider, i am just curious, how comes you keep posting the exact same thing i post...just curious about it, done it twice now :-\

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: KittyKat on June 12, 2004, 05:32:08 PM
you can't win jps if u have club pogo? :| then y the hell am i paying $30/month to go for the double jackpots. well im pissed now.

Shoulda read the rules.... been there for a long time now.

Super Duckie

other people, like me, didn't know its there, thats why i posted it

SoaringUSAEagle

That is kinda like not reading the instructions to some sort of manual... I guess it's just part of me to read rules on sites so I know whats going on to prevent me from trying to sue and losing for an obvious posted rule.

Hope ya get the drift I am not real good at describing things.

KittyKat

so im basically paying $30/year for reg. pogo. aint that some shit.

ronandamee1

Well, in this instance when I read your post it sounded more like a rumor than fact. So I did everyone a favor and turned this thread into fact. For example, I went out and found proof as to what you were saying, I posted the facts straight out of Pogo's mouth(which you did not do), and I provided a link to the facts so anyone else that thought it was a rumor could go and see for themselves. What this post is saying is kind of a big deal for some people(those not in the U.S.) mainly. I felt that I could provide some hard evidence and thats exactly what I did. YZrider is only here to help ;)

SirS Club

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on June 12, 2004, 07:12:54 PM
Quote from: KittyKat on June 12, 2004, 05:32:08 PM

Shoulda read the rules.... been there for a long time now.
you pay 30 a month or is that for the year

ZaLandCruiser

$30/year $4.99/month NON-AOL AOL $19.99/year $2.99/month  :). Theres the prices  ;).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview