This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badges last week

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

my comp crashed last week and i didnt complete me and my friends badges and didnt get special badge and i cldnt get anyone to play for me is there any way i can get special badge

rnwb

CindyLouWho

Apple you've helped lotta people get their badges.  If I'd known what happened, I'd have been more than happy to help ya but don't think there's any way to get the special badges when the times up on em.   :(  Be glad to help ya out if you ever need help again tho!!  Good luck & hope ya can find a way to get it. 

apple

i cldnt get in to ask anyone to help or i wld have and i really need that badge as it not just mine it my friends to

mr.clean

well thats the problem with these badges  if we miss one there's no getting it again.

I wish i could get all the one's that happened before late 2004 ..  I would have alot more badges if i could get those.

apple

is there nothing i can do that sucks i pay good money lol for this

BadgeBabe

Not for the SE badges. Like someone else said, had most of us known, we would have gotten your badge for you. You are very helpful to others. I'm so sorry you didn't get the badge. I missed one year's NY badge, too, if it's any consolation.

apple

that sucks wish i cld have got on and emailed someone i really want that badge too and it no tjust mine as i said

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview