PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 05:34:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Here's an ideal

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall.
Here's an ideal on useing autos unless yall already do this and Im just a little slow at firguring it out. But I was just doing this and it does work, may help in not getting caught by the pogo cops. But what I do is just jump from room to room that way it doesnt look like Im getting too many perfect games works well with WWW hope this helps.

Homer

While it does help to change rooms not getting perfect games is even better. You are just drawing attention to yourself by getting perfect games.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

just advoid the perfect games by not doing the bonus round as well, thats what i do

Homer

Doesn't your name get displayed prior to going into the bonus round?

Super Duckie

Good question Homer, I ain't sure, i thought it came up only if you beat the bonus round as well

Homer

I'm pretty sure it's before the bonus round. i'll have to check it out next time.

pogo player

Quote from: Ducky on June 13, 2004, 03:54:52 PM
just advoid the perfect games by not doing the bonus round as well, thats what i do

Wow, you all r really staying away from getting caught. to homer: you r always mentioning, dont use it too good or u will get caught, my belief is, its good to have high ratings because it proves u are a good player  ;D  and in games like poppit it would totally be obvious u are using auto anyways. 

Homer

Quote from: pogo player on June 13, 2004, 09:34:07 PM
Quote from: Ducky on June 13, 2004, 03:54:52 PM

Wow, you all r really staying away from getting caught. to homer: you r always mentioning, dont use it too good or u will get caught, my belief is, its good to have high ratings because it proves u are a good player  ;D  and in games like poppit it would totally be obvious u are using auto anyways. 

While it may prove you are a good player these high winning percentages are what tempts pogo members to report you for cheating. You can certainly use the autos in any fashion you wish. Personally i just don't recommend having high winning percentrages. It just raises suspicions. ;)

Thisnamenottaken

NO to get a perfect round you have to get every word in the first and bonus round.... so if you skip bonus your name will not come up... but with that method you have to hit new game each round which means baby sitting the auto (unless of course there is a program that does that for you)  the best way to avoid perfect game and go do whatever you choose is to set your auto to miss 1 .... that way it misses at least one word in the first round every time... then will do the JP round... gives you a chance to win the JP... HA HA.. like thats gonna happen and will NOT show your name in the main room for a perfect game.  Trust me on this one I have the badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview