This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just curious

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoHatesKristy

Does anyone buy clothes off e-bay? If so are the usually what they say they are?

harley89

I dont but my daughter does and she has gotten some beautiful clothes

Tara

I have both new clothes and tons of used jeans. I've never had a problem on Ebay with anything, but I know other people have. It's the same rule of thumb about anything you buy off of Ebay. Check the sellers feedback, how much feedback they have and if your like me, I check how they do their S & H. If they charge way over the amount...I don't bid on it. If they're a store, I ususally don't bid on it either. I like to bid from individuals who aren't trying to rip you off. I've also sold a ton of clothes on Ebay..beats the crap out of what you get at a yard sale.  If you have any questions or need measurements, just email them. If they don't answer back then don't bid on it. Make sure you see pictures and if you need more then send them a message.

CindyLouWho

I've bought clothes for my grandkids off Ebay & was always very satisfied with what I got.  Never got any for myself yet cause I have too many clothes now & don't need any  :)))

I do like Tara does, I check things out good before I bid on anything

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview