This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Screen Shot Utility

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Have you ever wanted to send a screen shot to Badgehelp but you couldn't because you didn't know how to?

Fear not fellow auto user!!! Straight from the same mad laboratory that brought you that great free program know as VP Minimizer comes SSUtility. This is another freebie from your friends at PogoCheats

Mayhem has been nice enough to make a utility that will take a screen shot for you and save it to your desktop so that all you need to do is email it to badgehelp@aol.com

Get your copy at http://www.pogocheats.net/stuff/SSUtil.exe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Magzy

This is wonderful.....tyty Mayhem...now I can do what all the comp literates do!!!!!!....well not all....but getting there...lol camera.gif  Tyty Homer for keeping us informed!!! O0

Homer

cranky

Sueette

:^*
Thank you so much Homer and Mayham. You guys are wonderful!

VV
Sue

Mary

ty both so much i can not do tsr`s can never find the files to send hope this will take care of all the flustrations   girls22.gif

a speacial tyvm to mayhem for always takin care of us here  love41.gif

Kyle

Mayhem

Your welcome!  <..>

If you'd like to see anything changed in the existing programs or want any new programs made, just let me know and I'll do my best to make them up for you guys.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 21, 2008, 12:19:43 AM
Your welcome!  <..>

If you'd like to see anything changed in the existing programs or want any new programs made, just let me know and I'll do my best to make them up for you guys.

I thought you'd never ask.... I have 2 programs in mind... 1 that washes the dishes for me (but please make sure it doesn't shut down before they are dried and put away), and 1 to fold clothes.  TY so much, you guys are the best! ( and I mean that )  :^*

FreecellFanny

How about a program that cleans up after my husband?  :))

Seriously though, how about a program that automatically attaches those damn .dat file for tsr reports?  >:D

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

spidertail

Thanks soooo much Mayhem and Homer!!! You and your gang are the "bestest"!!!!!! :{x

Playhawke

ahhh, You can always find good things here on Pogocheats!

I utility to do the screenshots....that is so perfect and generous to provide it for us.
We love you!  Never leave us! .... VV

MsMissy

Hi, when u download the screenshot, do you hit Save or Run? thats my question. Im alittle puter illerate on some things at my old age.  camera.gif

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on May 03, 2008, 07:26:03 AM
Hi, when u download the screenshot, do you hit Save or Run? thats my question. Im alittle puter illerate on some things at my old age.  camera.gif

Save it to your desktop

Nonnie

Homer
Thank You  :/\
I forgot where to put those little guys I did it once and was so jazzed forgot what I was doing.... :-X :-\ :-*    This issue has nothing to do with age, just for got.  I have spent a lot of time reading the archives and did a lot of learning from them.    :o
Once Thanks to everyone for all the help and information. O+O
Nonnie :^* sg.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview