Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scavenger Hunt

Started by john82379,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

DitzyChick

Got all mine pretty quick too... first game on bingo and dominoes.  Then took me a few games to actually win a solitaire game, but got it on the first one I won.  Loads of tokies!! 

FreecellFanny

Still looking for the bingo puzzle piece but hey, it's not like I can claim any prizes if I win.  :)))

mr.clean

go into a room by your self and get a couple spins..  You will get your piece

denadatoday

The tokens are cool.  I don't care about the contest entries.  I have 2 of the pieces but am still trying to get Bingo Luau.  I've gotten several spins but still no piece yet.  I hope they do this kind of thing often, it was fun!

I gotta hand it to Pogo, they're really coming out with a lot of stuff to keep things exciting.

capricorn74

Just go to a sharing room in Luau. The fastest way to get spins are the 3-card blackout sharing rooms.

pink

Finally got all 3 pieces..to find out Rhode Island not eligable... someone gonna get hurt civilwar.gif  arggg

spidertail

Quote from: pink on February 05, 2008, 08:12:26 PM
Finally got all 3 pieces..to find out Rhode Island not eligable... someone gonna get hurt civilwar.gif  arggg
:))) ss

disneyland lady

Whats with that? Do you get the tokies, though? That is the only real reason to play since there is no badge involved.

disneyland lady insane diego

pink

yep, i got the tokens..
That got me thinking..i wonder if I am eligable to even win a jp. I got 2 pogo names..1 good , 1 not so good..lol.. but if i been payin all these years , and never been even elidgeable..ill have to go peek at the terms under the prize section i guess. And for record, i have no clue why Rhode Isl. is not able to recieve prizes.

disneyland lady

Don't feel bad - now that I am getting older I am getting so close to that cut off limit on some of those rides at Disneyland that I wear my hair in a pony tail and have a ball cap on  :/\ and I am a senior! I see them squash down the hair on the young ones but no one has tried it on me yet cuz of my age. But I remember not being allowed on those rides as a kid and being vertically challenged must be like being in R.I. if you play Pogo contests. It isn't fair when you breathing the same air.

blondie01

I got 16,667 tokens for each piece, for a total of 50,000 tokens.  On on the Pogo home page it states "Get up to 100,000 tokens by completing the New Pogo Scavenger Hunt" Does anyone know what the other 50,000 tokens is about?  Thanks    :/\

mr.clean

Runner

Quote from: blondie01 on February 08, 2008, 12:24:10 PM
I got 16,667 tokens for each piece, for a total of 50,000 tokens.  On on the Pogo home page it states "Get up to 100,000 tokens by completing the New Pogo Scavenger Hunt" Does anyone know what the other 50,000 tokens is about?  Thanks    :/\

I think the part where it says "Get up to 100,000 tokens" says it all.  UP TO means that is the most you can win, but not the least!

disneyland lady

"Get up to 100,000 tokens" knowing how Pogo plays with words, probably means adding up everyone that played and we are gonna dole out up to 100,000 tokens  :)))

ArmPitOdor

Quote from: Squid on February 03, 2008, 11:06:42 AM
I played only one FCS game and got the piece.  It was the other games that I had to repeatedly play, even though POGO told me I only needed one win.
That part was crummy I was all happy when I won one then couldn't figure out why the heck no pieces. I played 3 hours and couldn't win anything a friend did my name in about an hour. Go figure!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview