Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

super dominoes

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

can any one give me any tips how to win this super dominoes badge
Domino Delight Badge:
Make 10 plays of 60 points or more in 18 days!

Mistyeyed

apple

hi thnks i had auto on for 4 hrs yesterday and it got none am i doing something wrong

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on February 03, 2008, 08:05:33 AM
hi thnks i had auto on for 4 hrs yesterday and it got none am i doing something wrong

My auto got 6 of them, then stopped working right so I got the rest by hand.  What I did was I kept making my plays in the direction of the x4 or x5 and that really increased my chances.  It was another situation where I had to stop focusing on winning, and just focus on getting the badge.  GL!!

xxunluv3dlizxx

every time i go near the Xwhatever bonus the computer gets it...  !@#$

apple

i cant really play dominoes and i just cant win enough anyone got this with auto fully

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on February 03, 2008, 08:24:52 AM

Yeah, you gotta watch and plan ahead, but like I said.... I have to not try to win, which means letting the bot win, and just focus on the badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on February 03, 2008, 08:26:30 AM
i cant really play dominoes and i just cant win enough anyone got this with auto fully

If I had the time I woujld play it for you, but we only havea couple days and I'll be gone alot.  If you reactivate next week, let me know and I'll try to get it for you.

apple

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 03, 2008, 08:26:51 AM

Yeah, you gotta watch and plan ahead, but like I said.... I have to not try to win, which means letting the bot win, and just focus on the badge.
hi it ia mix and match badge a special badge also when u go to the 5x etc comp beats u

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on February 03, 2008, 08:34:25 AM

hi it ia mix and match badge a special badge also when u go to the 5x etc comp beats u

How much longer do you have to get it?  Would you like me to try?  If so, just PM me your information and I'll give it a shot for you.  It will take a few days since I won't be around much.

Mistyeyed

yes,i got this badge with using just the auto..i let it run for couple hrs and got 6 of them..then i quit...when i put the auto on again for another hour,i got the last four..

apple

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 03, 2008, 09:26:36 AM
Quote from: apple on February 03, 2008, 08:34:25 AM

How much longer do you have to get it?  Would you like me to try?  If so, just PM me your information and I'll give it a shot for you.  It will take a few days since I won't be around much.
ok pmd u

apple

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 03, 2008, 09:31:17 AM
yes,i got this badge with using just the auto..i let it run for couple hrs and got 6 of them..then i quit...when i put the auto on again for another hour,i got the last four..
hi i played it for 4 hrs yesterday and 4 today and no progress

xgingerx

apple

Stinkerbell

Okay, apple - finished it up for you tonight :)  Team work!! :^*

apple

Stinkerbell

lilshelleybear

Hey stinkerbell, i am having the same problem trying to get this badge....could u possibly help me too?  :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview