PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:00:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot Winner

Started by Amanda,

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda

Im just curious if anyone here has ever won a jackpot?  :{x  Ive been on Pogo since 2005 and have never won. So I'm just curious...any winners here?

Magzy

I believe you are knockin on the wrong door... :)))

harley89

nope not since 2001 but then using autos means you are not gonna claim it anyway

eyedoc55

yes....I won 50$ back in 2001...and I was using the bingo auto  in ez win bingo...and of course..at that time all ya won in that game was tickets to the daily bingo drawing ( or maybe it was  a weekly drawing..I have CRS ya know..lol )...and I used the auto and at that time Pogo wasnt checking up on winners like that are now...and I claimed the winning..and got it about 3 weeks later by check...now I wouldnt try and collect...lol

eyedoc55

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

Only thing I ever win is wallpaper, so I guess I don't need to worry about those autos.

Nirvy

Quote from: eyedoc55 on February 10, 2008, 06:02:37 AM
yes....I won 50$ back in 2001...and I was using the bingo auto  in ez win bingo...and of course..at that time all ya won in that game was tickets to the daily bingo drawing ( or maybe it was  a weekly drawing..I have CRS ya know..lol )...and I used the auto and at that time Pogo wasnt checking up on winners like that are now...and I claimed the winning..and got it about 3 weeks later by check...now I wouldnt try and collect...lol

eyedoc55

How does Pogo go about checking on winners?

ArmPitOdor

I have heard that they keep a history of your playing. So if you were to use an auto they would see from things like your click speed or playing 5 straight hours with out a time out to use the potty that you ran an auto. I have heard claims from folks who swore they were not using autos but lost jackpot anyways.

Amanda

Thats kinda crappy, I'm addicted and have been known to play all day when I have a free day!  I was just curious, if there were any "real" winners.

ArmPitOdor

I have a friend who swore they got a check for $20. My bet is that in fact some folks do win.

lioness

:^* hi all, I have won a small jackpot on pogo. At the time I was not using any autos.It was in November of 2004. I was a member for 2 years then. I was trying for a badge in Squelchies and it said jackpot. I got $642.52 US which at that time came to $769.74 Canadian. which is what I am. I am not related to any one at pogo or know anyone there. :D It did take a little over 3 months to get the cheque though.    Good Luck all 0:

xxunluv3dlizxx

I've never won, and used to think it's a scam, but it doesn't matter either way cause i can't get one even if I wanted it

Mia107

I won $5 back in december.. but I never claimed it, so no badge. It still shows in my prize history though

capricorn74

I won $20 in 2005. This was LONG before I discovered autos, so I claimed it and I did receive it (although it took so long I'd actually forgotten it when I received it.)

Just last week I won 5 gems. That was wholly unexpected, especially since I was actually sitting at the computer when it happened! ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview