PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:46:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP needed with Pogo settings on Hearts game- please

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

:OO
Help needed, please!!!
At this rate, I will never win 1 game of Hearts, much less 10. I don't know which settings to check on the Table Options, or whether to check any of the Advanced Game settings.

Here's what I have checked at present. I also tried UNchecking everything and I still lost badly.

+ Hearts cannot be led until Hearts are broken- checked

+ Queen of Spades breaks Hearts- Checked

+ Hearts or the Queen of Spades can be played on the first trick- Checked

+ Display points taken by each player ( no biggie) - Checked

NONE of the Advanced Options are checked except on the Pass cards and I have checked HOLD.

If anyone can help me configure the game to be more likely to win with Heartbeeps I would really appreciate it.

I don't know a THING about Hearts and apparently don't know how to set Heartbeeps to win.
Unchecking everything didn't provide a better outcome. IF I knew how to play the game, I would Double Browse, but I don't know, so it wouldn't help.  :)))

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to give me some pointers. I am not going to pursue Hearts further until I have some answers as to how to use the Table Settings.

I know this will help other non- Hearts players as well as the Table Settings are very confusing to a non- player.

TIA!!  <3 <3

Badgebabe               

gator8_24

Badgebabe, I didn't use the auto. Did it by hand and the only thing I changed in the game setting was 'hold' the cards, didn't pass any to other players.  I got that badge in very short order as it is 5 hands not 5 games, I thought I'll never get this badge. But by hand it was easy, you know what cards you have and don't get any surprises from other players!  GL !

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on February 13, 2008, 09:17:18 AM
Badgebabe, I didn't use the auto. Did it by hand and the only thing I changed in the game setting was 'hold' the cards, didn't pass any to other players.  I got that badge in very short order as it is 5 hands not 5 games, I thought I'll never get this badge. But by hand it was easy, you know what cards you have and don't get any surprises from other players!  GL !

I agree gator... very fast badge to get by hand....

harley89

BadgeBabe

I'm referring to this week's Badge Challenge in Hearts- win 10 GAMES of 50 points. I have the Mix and Match badge, and it was a quick one.
Thanks.

apple

this is win 10 games it not hands everyone keeps saying it hands this is games

harley89

It  is still faster to do by hand.  I tried the auto and it look like it would take all week. Playing by hand I got it in less than 1 hr

nssuzie

i must be doing something wrong, i did the hold thing and try not to get the tricks and am getting more than ever :-(  when you have high cards it is hard not to take the trick and i play low ones and win a trick too AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA help!!!!!!!

lilamygirl25

:)))  i did it by hand and used my other id to get lots of points against my little points

nssuzie

Stinkerbell

First, I'm a doofus and thought this was about the MnM hearts badge... wrong.  So, I can still win most of the games by playing 50pt against the bots.  Settings are to pass to the right, not hold.  When it's your chance to pass, get rid of the high cards, A's, etc.  If you have an A of spades, pass it.  If you can't pass it, like someone gave it to you, only play it when it won't force you to take counters.  If you can, short suit a set of diamonds or clubs so then when someone leads one of them you don't have any and you can toss a high card on it, like a heart or the Q of spades.  It's so hard to put into words, but I love this game and once you get the hang of it, it's easy!

destiny child

I  do not understand this game at all. Run auto for 7 hours and did not win one hand.   girls18.gif

arniebear

I have only got 2 of 10 so far after 90 minutes Pogo is being a poop on this one.  Tried using the auto but it is even stupider than me on playing the game it will keep cards it should get rid and hang on to all high Spades.  Ended up with the Queen of Spades too many times with the auto.  Just pass high hearts and Q/K/A of Spades, only Q of Spades and Hearts count as points anyway.

gator8_24

I used the auto to get the games, clicked all the passing direction but no scatter. It took ahile but not forever. I have a problem with the auto as (not all the time) when the round results pop up is shown, it sticks and flashes I have to click 'ok' so have to babysit it but auto does better then myself by hand.

tried to do tsr but  then the auto and tsr form go haywire, guess because it flashed?

Homer

I'm at 6 of 10 after about 45 minutes. I'm not using any special options. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2008, 03:20:14 PM
I'm at 6 of 10 after about 45 minutes. I'm not using any special options. :<<

Goes pretty quick by hand too.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apearson29

It took me forever (like 2 hrs) by hand to get 5 of 10 playing with the J of diamond option, so I then turned it off and got the last 5 in about 30 min. Wanted to  :{: myself. lol
Also try as others said to get rid of high hearts and/or all cards of any suit. That way if you can't get rid of all high cards or get stuck with the Q of spades, you can always throw off suit. Hoped this might help someone.
                      love30.gif love32.gif  love32.gif  love32.gif  love30.gif
                            HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview