This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is there a glitch in Tri Peaks Deluxe?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

High room score in the room where I am playing is 100,450 for the day. I keep seeing the occasional ridiculouly high scores like we were getting with the Word Jong Monkey Gate if we weren't careful.

If anyone knows about the glitch, please share. :) I'm on rank 40 and would like to finish this game in a hurry.
Thanks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 19, 2008, 07:26:39 PM
I'm curious about this monkey gate thing.
:>>

I typed out detailed instructions to the gate glitch in Word Jong..... see if you can locate it in a search.

Nevermind, I found it.... Here's the post I did on instructions for the glitch ---

OK... I just did it.  When you are working on the last puzzle, try to make your last word a short one and make it so the final letters are not close to the actual cookies.  After the gate opens, make sure your curser is on the screen, but not near the cookie.... right click and type a u.   Your last letters will reappear on the screen and you need to spell the same word again, but stay away from the cookies and right click to send the word.  Play again will pop up at some point, click play again and do the same thing over and over.  You'll rack up tons of points!  The most important thing is to avoid the cookie... you hit that and you have to start all over.  I hope I explained it clearly enough!

Edited To Add - Iif you don't want to draw attention to yourself, only repeat the right click U thingy a few times.... I did it 6 times while walking through it so I could give you the details, and I got 1,600 score, more than double anyone elses high score in the room.

Runner

Quote from: BadgeBabe on February 19, 2008, 07:20:16 PM
High room score in the room where I am playing is 100,450 for the day. I keep seeing the occasional ridiculouly high scores like we were getting with the Word Jong Monkey Gate if we weren't careful.

If anyone knows about the glitch, please share. :) I'm on rank 40 and would like to finish this game in a hurry.
Thanks.
If you were to keep playing and make sure you lose every game. (leave at least 1 card) you could accumulate scores like that.

BadgeBabe

I knew I was flucking up when I mentioned the Monkey Gate. ROFLOL :)) :)) :))

SO, I take it that no one knows how the dude got a score over 100,000 in TP2? There's just no way to do it playing without some glitch.

pink

-possibly played offline a few hours, then when ya connect it adds ur tokens.

-or lost a ton of games and racked up rubies from other people hanging, then did em all at once.. most ive had is 10 rubies, not sure what the max is on that. but if like 99 rubies, that would do it.

highscores for me been round 700, so 100,000 i dont know. they dont add the jp spin to it, so gotta be alot of losing i think, shoulda peeked an seen if win percentage was like 1 win -500 losses.

i was thinkin bout the offline part of the game myself today. When a game 1st comes out, if you play offline always till like rank 20 say, then finally connect..get your free hour of online play, would all the badges finally pop up.  who knows.

BadgeBabe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview