Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tripeaks 2 patch?

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!
I am having problems with tripeaks 2. I am told there are new artifact thingies to get but I am not getting them.  Someone in the game rooms told me that i had to get the patch.  Where do i get this from please?

thanks for reading and hopefully replying.

Homer

Usually when there is a patch the program prompts you to download it.

Maybe the people in chat were pulling your leg?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

When you go to HELP at Pogo and click on Current Issues you get the TriPeaks message:

Question: What are some of the known issues with the latest patch?

Answer: There are several issues with the update patch that was released on 03/11/08. Our engineers are currently working on them.

Here are a few of the issues that are currently being addressed:

Lost Relics
You may notice that all of your relics are gone. We may not be able to return them, but you should be able to continue playing.

Minis may not appear
You may not be able to see your Mini or other players' Minis.

Free Trial Issues
If you were on the 60 minute Free Trial you may lose whatever time you had left.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. If you'd like to be updated when these issues are resolved, you can click the Notify Me... button below.

For once they have decided to inform us about issues. This quite surprised me because they have never done this before. I hope it happens more than once in a row.

Disneyland lady insane diego

arniebear

I had problems with this game in the beginning, I would just get a play screen and no sidebar, no mini and disappearing relics.  I sent Pogo a capture of my screen.  Of course they are no help, this is second time I had a problem with a game and all they want to do is to check out my system.  No thanks, told them I have no spyware, virus and gave them totally enough info on my system.  Glad to see they are addressing the problem though.

aussie_wombat

Thanks for the replies.
The main person who told me about the new relics is my friend who I have known for almost 10 years and she is not known for practical jokes. girls21.gif
I have been back to the game and asked in a few game rooms about the new relics and have been told several stories ranging from not knowing about them to have them and if pogo not ask me to upgrade then I don't have the "real" game.
Just to make it clear I do have the "real" game because my friend bought it for me for my birthday :^*
Anyhow I will just keep eye on pogo and see what happens. I can still get ranks without the new relics.

Thanks again. :!!

FreecellFanny

I have yet to see the game in the stores.

I downloaded the trial but haven't played it much. I don't want to waste my time since there are so many bugs.  :-[

DebbieN

Quote from: aussie_wombat on March 16, 2008, 05:10:11 AM
HI!!
I am having problems with tripeaks 2. I am told there are new artifact thingies to get but I am not getting them.  Someone in the game rooms told me that i had to get the patch.  Where do i get this from please?

thanks for reading and hopefully replying.

Maybe you are talking about Area 51 or 52?? It's something like that, it used to say coming soon but it is now an actual play area with relics. Probably not "NEW" but it wasn't there when the game was first released.

Just my 2 cents.

disneyland lady

Quote from: DebbieN on March 18, 2008, 03:30:44 PM
Just my 2 cents.

When the half off discount came out at Xmas this game was $19.90 so that we could not use that discount which was only on games that were $19.95. So your 2 cents helps but I just looked and they have now made the price $19.95 on this game. No word on any half off discount for Easter, is there?

Disneyland lady insane diego

Waiting on the Easter Bunny

Notonyourlife

Was wondering why we even need to install the new patch, from everything I heard it just adding new problems to the game. Only POGO would make a patch to fix it's patch jester.gif

gator8_24

I was just playing that game last night and Pogo had an announcement there about a new patch for "game saved" I had no idea what tey were talking about. I've never had any problems with the game.

Mary

was playin tonight same ole patch # nothin about update  ::)i`ve got 1..335 on top of game same one since it came out i believe...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mama on March 24, 2008, 12:05:03 AM
was playin tonight same ole patch # nothin about update  ::)i`ve got 1..335 on top of game same one since it came out i believe...

Well for Pete's sake.  Give them a chance wudja?  It takes time to screw up new patches.    :)))

FreecellFanny

Last night I finally decided to pay for this game and when I entered the code I was prompted to download the patch. I did, and haven't had any problems playing the game.

However, the first thing I noticed was that there are 4 "peaks" of cards in the game. When I went to school, "Tri" meant 3. Not 4. Not 5. But 3. Maybe the people at Pogo count differently?  :)))

So, how do I get these darn rubies? Do I have to play against other people to advance properly?  :-[

MsMissy

I have also bought Tri_Peaks when it came out & have nothing but trouble with it. I wrote 2 Oberon & did everything they told me too & i still cvant play very long, also downloaded pogo'd so called patch & it did not help at all. My game keeps freezing up or i get an Error message. Mostly freezes, so then i have to shut off puter. Its a pain in the >>>>> so i dont even hardly play it. alot of ppl are complaining about same thing.  :'((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Notonyourlife on March 23, 2008, 07:31:19 PM
Was wondering why we even need to install the new patch, from everything I heard it just adding new problems to the game. Only POGO would make a patch to fix it's patch jester.gif

Oh, contraire my friend... one word -- Vista

bonjovifan

Quote from: MsMissy on April 28, 2008, 07:30:44 AM
I have also bought Tri_Peaks when it came out & have nothing but trouble with it. I wrote 2 Oberon & did everything they told me too & i still cvant play very long, also downloaded pogo'd so called patch & it did not help at all. My game keeps freezing up or i get an Error message. Mostly freezes, so then i have to shut off puter. Its a pain in the >>>>> so i dont even hardly play it. alot of ppl are complaining about same thing.  :'((

Keep complaining...mine did the same thing & I emailed Oberon several times, finally they said they didn't know how to fix it & they gave me credit for a free game whenever I want it (I saved the email in case they try to change their minds)...Good Luck!

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Nothing like VD - first of all you normally have some sort of pleasurable experience before contracting VD. And second - VD is curable in most instances or at the very least containable. Neither of these statements are said about Vista.

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 29, 2008, 06:43:33 AM
Nothing like VD - first of all you normally have some sort of pleasurable experience before contracting VD. And second - VD is curable in most instances or at the very least containable. Neither of these statements are said about Vista.

disneyland lady insane diego

Thats about it in a nutshell.  Well said, as usual, lady. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview