disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 29, 2008, 02:09:35 PM
I'd rather have a dose of the clap.

:D :D :D :D :{:  We aim to please!

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 29, 2008, 06:43:33 AM
Nothing like VD - first of all you normally have some sort of pleasurable experience before contracting VD. And second - VD is curable in most instances or at the very least containable. Neither of these statements are said about Vista.

disneyland lady insane diego

Another upside to choosing VD over Vista is that it's much less costly to acquire.

FreecellFanny

MsMissy

bonjovi, i did save everything that Oberon sent me including offering me another game. so after i tryed Word Riot Traial i e-maoled them about Tri_peaks & asked if i could have Word Riot & they sent me Registration  code . I did this after i read your post in here, so Tk you now i have new game too . bbq21.gif

bonjovifan

Quote from: MsMissy on May 14, 2008, 11:50:30 AM
bonjovi, i did save everything that Oberon sent me including offering me another game. so after i tryed Word Riot Traial i e-maoled them about Tri_peaks & asked if i could have Word Riot & they sent me Registration  code . I did this after i read your post in here, so Tk you now i have new game too . bbq21.gif

Your Welcome!

kayna

not sure if this counts...i brought mahjong garden deluxe, lottso deluxe and tri peaks ruby quest. all have been working fine apart from now because since i did the reinstall of windows all 3 of them reject the unlock codes. they all say wrong code/email and iv emailed orberon lots of times even tried to call the hq number to try and speak to someone and so far nothing has been resolved. i dont want 3 free games i want my mini items still from these games on my accounts! at the very least i want the tri peaks stuff on my main account that i havnt gotton around to doing yet. i have even tryed to contact pogo/ea them selfs on this matter because its because of pogo i brought these damn games. im wondering just how many other people this has happened to and who feel ripped off that there is zero way to contact them on the phone?

with lottso they did offer me the game on a disk for free....but surprise surprise it came with the same code as in my email and rejected it as well.

if anyone from the company is reading this...get your act together or at least warn people they might have to re buy the game if they ever need to do a reinstall of windows.  i also noticed today in the small print that it says you may only play the brought game on the pc you brought it on. well sucks im planning on buying a whole new system to replace this one at the end of the year so i guess i really do have to buy them all over again just because my pc is now obselerte to the point where no point in just replacing a few parts as will work out cheaper and better in long run to just replace the whole thing!  girls18.gif

shellbell721

I also bought it a while ago it worked fine for 3 days and then GONE!!!! I click on it and get the black loading screen and the hour glass and nothing I have taken it off and put it back on so many times  no-no.gif so when I want to play I do so at a friends but on hers we cant get it out full screen mode....any thoughts? I have written to Pogo tech support not much help????

C~M

Quote from: you on April 29, 2009, 11:28:16 PM
I also bought it a while ago it worked fine for 3 days and then GONE!!!! I click on it and get the black loading screen and the hour glass and nothing I have taken it off and put it back on so many times  no-no.gif so when I want to play I do so at a friends but on hers we cant get it out full screen mode....any thoughts? I have written to Pogo tech support not much help????

All I can say is to remove it and run a free program called Advanced System Care to get rid of any left overs and then reboot and then install it again and see if that helps.

Also, you need to change your name to something that isn't your Pogo name.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview