PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:30:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire has been released!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Playhawke

I bought the new Addiction helper and it works PERFECT, never a problem. Every helper either works perfect or Badgehelp gets right on it and makes it work.

But I used the option to only take the golden cards and then start new game. (I couldn't take the thank you's any more)
But I now have over 1500 buddies in my stats, but am only at level 15, it doesn't count the buddies to move you up in rank, it says it does in the badge book, but NO it doesn't.
Now not only do you get the thank you's you get the users saying, "I just gave so and so 1,000 tokies" then they wait for the tank you, and if it doesn't come, they start complaining, cheater in the room. auto running.
It is getting out of hand, why is Pogo doing this??  Do they WANT to annoy people?  Safari is the same, tri peaks Ruby...it is getting crazy going on Pogo anymore.  It used to be fun.

Is it an error on Pogo's fault to not count the buddies like it says in the badgebook??  Anyone know why the buddies don't really count?

Getting disillusioned with Pogo

MsMissy

Good secret Imjustone, lol but if you dont get the Volcano, then how you gonna win the mini's? I want those pogo buddies & havent won them as of yet.  girls18.gif

xgingerx

i hear that there adding more ranks to addiction sol...true or false?

Mary

mine are counted towards ranks.. 4002 buddies rank 25

TrixStar

Is there a way to stop the "token gifts" from hanging this up? I tried running this all day today and came home to a token gift sitting there preventing my cheat from running.

Homer

Quote from: TrixStar on November 01, 2008, 01:20:05 AM
Is there a way to stop the "token gifts" from hanging this up? I tried running this all day today and came home to a token gift sitting there preventing my cheat from running.

delete the program
reboot your pc
redownload from BH

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview