PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:56:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$150.00 members

Started by JazzyCA69,

Previous topic - Next topic

JazzyCA69

Just received my code for the new Pogo Addiction.  Yippee.  But it almost took an act of Congress.  Here is what I did.  I sent badge help my code to get the registration code.  As I had purchased the cheat code for Safari Hunt on March 13, 2008, I informed on the payment page I would choose another game at a later date.  Now the code word here is $150.00 member.  All $150.00 members have all the games, I buy the new ones as I already have all the others.  Have been doing this for many years.  Now Badge Help says they are unable to do this any longer as we must purchase two games at the time.  They refunded me $.01 through Pay Pal.  They did send me the code.  Isn't the whole point of being a $150.00 member to sell additional games as they come out.  I think they need to reevaluate their procedures. :{: :.@ :/o\

Homer

This has not been the procedure that BH has told me.

There are several ways to add-on to your 150 page

You can purchase the roulette auto which is $5 and tell them which auto you really want

They have an alternate payment page which has the option to buy the add-on at $5

You can email BH and they will send you an invoice for the $5 add-on

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JazzyCA69

It is not that I do not want you to buy them or to give extra money :>) it is that when people do not name the 2nd purchase at the time of purchase and then wait too long I can not fix the receipt. When I can not fix the receipt I can not make a trail to show what is there and what is not. And this gets upsetting and confusing to a lot of people. We actually stopped backtracking a while ago and I have still done it a few times since for you....and yes you are a good customer and that is why I have done it. I know that to you the package is a lot of money and to me too if I were to buy it. But honestly there are so many programs by the time it gets pieced out it is really not a lot that we are making on it. This is really the truth. So to continue to try to not raise prices we have to be able to work quickly and efficiently as it is still just Oscar and I doing the emails. But now that we have been around for about 5 years there are a lot of people to replace and service. With the way the economy is we do not want to raise prices but backtracking and trying to locate peoples stuff or to figure out who is caught up and who is not is starting to take a lot of time. When you buy a program at the regular price and do not name the 2nd or name that you are a package person and get the password sent to you automatically we then for it different as well. So if you just please purchase the roulette runner for $5.00 and in the message to seller please name the actual program you are wanting or buy 1 for regular price and then name the 2nd program in the message to seller this will let you get the savings that we offer and at the same time let us keep the prices down. This has always been our instructions...not because we do not want to work but this is how we can offer the add on's for a reduced price. I hope I have explained this to you in a way that makes sense and has you know that I am not meaning to be rude or lazy.....I am actually trying to service everyone the best that I can.......thanks JP

In a message dated 3/25/2008 8:22:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, RightAngleTaxConsultants@msn.com writes:
That really doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  You promote selling all your games for one price.  I have purchased them not once but twice.  I purchased a set for my son.  I have also updated all games for him since I last purchased for him and now when new games come out.  You would love for us to give you more money for the games.  Since we are $150.00 members, we have all the games so we would not be able to purchase another game at the same time.  Think about that and I am sure to let everyone know what is going on. this is the directions from our website as they have always been....
Q. I bought the 150 package and now you have added more games, how do I get those?

A. At the time of your purchase, those new programs were not included in your package. To upgrade, you need to buy 2 programs for $10 and then email me all of the registration codes you need passwords for. The roulette runner costs $5.00 if you only need one program. You will not be getting the roulette but the program that you have written in the message box. The roulette is the only program that we have that costs $5.00 so that is why we have you buy that one and have you write what you are really wanting so we will know. ..then in the message box let us know what you really want and the reg code. You can also use our alternate payment method at: ALTERNATE PAYMENT PAGE.

I think the issue is that you have been a very good customer and I have been doing it this way for you for a while and this morning instead of first writing the long email to you to explain it as I did after I wrote a short blirb.....I am not trying to not have you add new programs....just asking you to please buy roulette for $5.00 and then get them as you go :>) I hope you are understanding me...thanks

Here are two replies that I just received from my e-mail to them

Homer

If people would just follow the instructions that I posted above you would not have a problem.

The penny refund BH sent you is so you will have a receipt for your second auto since you decided to buy two autos instead of one previously. The program was added to your 150 page at the time you received your refund.

Purchasing the 150 package only entitles you to the autos that are out at the time of purchase. Any new games must be added at the add-on price of $5 each.

If you are not sure how to purchase add-ons it is best to either ask here or email JP at replacecode@aol.com for further instructions.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 25, 2008, 09:12:53 AM
If people would just follow the instructions that I posted above you would not have a problem.

Party Pooper    party12.gif

Homer

FreecellFanny

QuoteJazzyCA69

Yep.  :##

shoes

Wow-that was all confusing for me!!  I never know how to get one program--it takes me 2 hours to figure it out and now I want to get one and it will take me 2 hours to do I do wish I could remember how to do it as a 150 member!! 

Stinkerbell

That whole thing was weird.  I couldn't make heads or tails of what the question was.  That's why Homer gets paid the big bucks!

Homer

Quote from: shoes on March 25, 2008, 02:06:07 PM
Wow-that was all confusing for me!!  I never know how to get one program--it takes me 2 hours to figure it out and now I want to get one and it will take me 2 hours to do I do wish I could remember how to do it as a 150 member!! 

There are several ways to add-on to your 150 page

You can purchase the roulette auto which is $5 and tell them which auto you really want

They have an alternate payment page which has the option to buy the add-on at $5

You can email BH and they will send you an invoice for the $5 add-on

Homer

Quote from: Squid on March 25, 2008, 02:37:05 PM
drunk.gif Homer, do you drink lots?   drunk.gif

All this repetition for these issues must drive you to the bottle in record speed! 
I'm no exception... I've asked things you've covered before, too.

May I just say thanks, Homer..........

and here's a brewsky on me!

Thanks!  :!!

shoes

Thanks Homer--thats the one I used once I found it!!  You are great! :!!

Homer

Quote from: shoes on March 25, 2008, 03:30:25 PM

Thanks Homer--thats the one I used once I found it!!  You are great! :!!

Your welcome

harley89

I follow directions and never have a problem  0:

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on March 25, 2008, 02:40:40 PM
Thanks!  :!!
Give me one too.... :!! all that did was totally confuse me.

Oh well...my puter is on it's way to Texas tomorrow to Hewlett Packard to get fixed.  girls18.gif So I won't be buying any until after it gets back. When it does I will consult with the great swami Homer.   O0

Magzy

I use the "roulette" purchase method and by the time the free time has run out on the agent BH has already updated my 150 page.  Impressively fast!!!  Thanks BH!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on March 25, 2008, 09:16:37 AM
:{:
:)) :)) :)) Round 1 to Homer....stayed tuned.  :-{ In this corner we have a heavyweight "Swami" Homer going against a lightweight "Pretty Lady" ("Yes, these are my nails") Stinker pillowfight.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 26, 2008, 07:53:49 PM
  :)) :)) :)) Round 1 to Homer....stayed tuned.  :-{ In this corner we have a heavyweight "Swami" Homer going against a lightweight "Pretty Lady" ("Yes, these are my nails") Stinker pillowfight.gif

Stay tuned is right.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview