PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:15:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Been suspended again

Started by BigFatUglyButt,

Previous topic - Next topic

edfshr

If it was a first amendment things, I'd advise you to get a civil liberties lawyers but it's not, it's Pogo, you can't win.  You can either b*tch forever or change your name.

xgingerx

I would just change my name to keep tokens and badges ..pogo is a hopeless case to fight with..Good Luck..

BigFatUglyButt

and where would I get as good a name as thins, pogo sucks big time, I have never even cheated on it.

BTW, check this out.

1) We change your name to one of 5 choices you provide to us and you can continue to play. I will even add 2 months free time to your account if you choose this method.

Stinkerbell

Ask them if one can be PogoCanKissMy  :o0

Actually, I'd just take em up their offer.

~Sassy~

Quote from: BigFatUglyButt on April 01, 2008, 06:40:31 PM
and where would I get as good a name as thins, pogo sucks big time, I have never even cheated on it.

BTW, check this out.

1) We change your name to one of 5 choices you provide to us and you can continue to play. I will even add 2 months free time to your account if you choose this method.

Well Pogo was probably not having a G'day mate and decided you were ready to be booted once again.  :)) :)) :))
Some people just don't have a sense of humor.  I think it is rotten what they are doing to you, but it is their website and they do have the final say. I think I would probably want more free months and have them throw in some tokies....since they want you to change so bad. 
Of course you do need to remember my nickname is Sassy and yes I deserve the name.
Maybe you should start another thread in this one and have everyone choose a suitable screenname for a bloke from Down Under and then you choose the five you like the best. Just in case we get real creative. So what do you say? Maybe we could come up with something Ridgy-didge.
Sassy 

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: BigFatUglyButt on March 31, 2008, 02:28:20 PM
They suspended me last year for TOS, they stated that my nick is offensive, they had me suspended for 9 weeks and then let me back in, they say other users state that it is offensive, last year they gave me back 2 weeks but cheated me out of 7 weeks, this year they have done it again and will not reinstate me until I choose a new nick.

I have asked for a refund but they state that they do not give refunds, my understanding is that it is your right to a refund, they offer you a service and then don't give you that service, then you have a right to a refund, they will not give it to me.

They also state that it is a rated E site, yep they provide links to gambling sites and also teach kids how to gamble?

what can I do appart from get a new nick which has been mine for over 5 years now?

bum deal with the screen name. i had a name for about 2 years and no problems till people started reading it backwards...

efiLnikcuFesiN

stop!!!!!.. dont read it backward or i will get in trouble here too....

S1lent

prisoner.gif

Greetings,
Try to stay below the RADAR.  It works in lots of ways.  I had an account deactivated and still haven't been able to reactivate it.  It had 300 million tokens.  Any Ideas?
Thanks
S1lent

Jewel

Quote from: s1lent on April 01, 2008, 08:44:02 PM
prisoner.gif

Greetings,
Try to stay below the RADAR.  It works in lots of ways.  I had an account deactivated and still haven't been able to reactivate it.  It had 300 million tokens.  Any Ideas?
Thanks
S1lent

S1lent, what was the reason they gave you for deactivating it? It is a shame you lost so many tokens.

Jewel

I saw a name that made me giggle but I bet it will be gone before long. It was something along the lines of Ucan3825off.  :)))

Tracey

Quote from: s1lent on April 01, 2008, 08:44:02 PM
prisoner.gif

Greetings,
Thanks
S1lent

try activate it with a monthly pass and pass all ur tokens to ur new account

S1lent

:'((

Greetings,
The reason my account was "disabled" was to suspected violation of TOS.  Actually, I was trying to get the "No Limit Texas Hold'um Badge".  I was running "autos" with another account.  I was lucky both accounts weren't disabled.  I was able to email POGO but no luck.

I tried to send myself a guest pass but I had to be logged in to accept it.

Have a good day
S1lent

~Sassy~

girls18.gif 300 million tokies gone. girls18.gif How could they possibly suspect you of violation of TOS with only 300 million tokies?  :))
So sorry you lost your account what a bummer.
Forgive me for laughing but I have a warped sense of humor at times and it is a been there done that kind of thing.
I lost one screenname...only Pogo knows how and it remained lost for 9 months before I finally got it back by complaining, it had four million tokies and I liked the screenname I had but I had to pick another one, by the time Pogo got around to restoring by "old" name...I didn't want to use it any more, I liked the new one better.
You will rack up those tokies again but watch em...k.  :[ I would email them over and over and over again to get mine back. They would give me mine just to shut me up.  :)) :)) :))

disneyland lady

I would call every day and I would have the time too - since I would not be playing games! I would tell them that I will talk to them again tomorrow each time too. So that they are aware that I am not giving up. I learned that the squeeky wheel gets the oil and Pogo has proved that. Explain to them that you are missing buying up gems - you know  - those things that they say are to be won in games but you have not yet seen anyone that actually has one them.

Ask them if it is against the Pogo TOS to state even in the HELP section that something is given away but you have yet to see like you do the Pogo Hats. Just bug them til they want to get rid of a pest. Then they will give you what you want just to get rid of you. 

Disneyland Lady insane diego

~Sassy~

I agree with disneyland lady about it being the squeaky wheel that gets oiled.

Rules for complaining:

1. Always stay polite (Be sure you ask the person's name to whom you are speaking, write their name down and repeat it while you are talking to them)
2. State clearly what it is you want and stay calm.
3. Explain you would like to get this matter resolved and move on.
4. Ask if there is a supervisor you can speak to, or are they able to assist you.
5. You will continue calling and emailing until it is taken care of.
6. Ask politely to have your account name and tokies restored.
7. Ask what TOS you violated.
8. Send at least 1 email a day.
9. When they finally give in, which they usually do...thank them graciously.
10 Tell them how much you miss playing on Pogo.

Pogo Phone Numbers:

1-866-543-5435 if you need to call pogo ea sports

1-888-854-4446 Unlisted Pogo #

1-650-628-1500 Corporate (pacific time office hours)

Electronic Arts
209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065
Main: (650) 628-1500
Investor Relations Materials Hotline: (650) 628-7352

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks Sassy Lady for the information.  I'll try again to get some results.   Heck, I am retired. 
S1lent

~Sassy~

Quote from: s1lent on April 06, 2008, 08:16:26 PM
Greetings,
Thanks Sassy Lady for the information.  I'll try again to get some results.   Heck, I am retired. 
S1lent
I will be praying everything gets resolved in your favor. Just hang in there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview