This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Birkenstock Sandals Help!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Anybody have a link or place to oreder Birkenstocks discounted?  I love them but rather expensive.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

too busy on pogo  :))  Just thought someone might have done it before from a reliable source.  I don't really trust internet sales.

Stinkerbell

Famous Footware sells them at a discount, and there's a sale right now.  Even the discounted sale price is too steep for me.  QVC also sells them

gator8_24

QVC is where I have purchased them, but seems their prices are going up LOL  I usually buy only if on easy pay, doesn't hurt quite so much! :)))   Will have to ck out Famous footwear, thanks

Stinkerbell

You're welcome, hun!  Why is it that the things I really like are the most expensive?  In the case of Birks, it's not just about being cute.... they are so stinkin' comfy!! 

gator8_24

I wear them all the time , summer and winter.  When we go down to Disney I used to wear the 'walking shoe' and my feet were killing me by the end of the day, But the first time I wore my Birkis my feet never hurt!

Nonnie

Gator, :^* sg.gif :^*
I have several pairs of QVC's Berkie's (10 plus) they are made by Chris Birkenstock who's brother makes the original Birkenstock! fall13.gif
They are as good as the Birkenstock, they last as long as the others do but for less and we all like a deal..LoL
bbq26.gif
Nonnie :^*    sg.gif

gator8_24

I have several of the Birkies style. Actually QVC sells very few of the "Birkenstock" shoes  as such.

I was just thinking that on QVC the Birkenstock rep. never mentions that these other 'brands' are not made by the original Birkenstock.  hmmm  They also have Papillio brand/style.

gator8_24

Ok I'm in trouble! Today on QVC they have Berkies. Some are on easy pay.  I ended up with 3 pair of the one style that is on easy pay (till midnight) navy, black and white Might go back and see if still have yellow LOL

Nonnie

Gator,
Ask an ye shall receive....LoL :D   I know about the Q you only have to use the card it is soooo easy to get hooked!1 :=
I have been good though I have way too many shoes.  :%#   Check out their Denmin and Co. nice stuff and lasts a long time!
Gator we can not have too many shoes....LOL :ooo
Nonnie

gator8_24

Quote from: Nonnie on May 03, 2008, 11:52:20 AM
Gator,
Ask an ye shall receive....LoL :D   I know about the Q you only have to use the card it is soooo easy to get hooked!1 :=
I have been good though I have way too many shoes.  :%#   Check out their Denmin and Co. nice stuff and lasts a long time!
Gator we can not have too many shoes....LOL :ooo
Nonnie

LOL I really needed another pair of black and navy.I have some denim & co, modern soul & quacker factory. I am always amazed at the number of pair of shoes some women say they have , like over 100 ! I muliply that by at least $75 and they have a real collection/hobby  :)))

Stinkerbell

QVC + Easy Pay = maxxed out credit card!   :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 04, 2008, 02:55:26 PM
QVC + Easy Pay = maxxed out credit card!   :)))

I think that's what QVC wants  LOL

Mary

IQ DO YOU   :)) i`ve been addicted to qvc for over 20 years  :)) :))

love birkies have alot of pairs all from Q  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview