Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new mini items?

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!
I was wandering around on the net and found this little bit of info. I don't know if it has been posted or not.  If it has been posted then I appologise.  Pets for your minis coming soon will include Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles & Fish, Small Animals, Pet Goodies, and Exotic Pets .

~Sassy~

Alright ... finally!   :, My mini will get her dog and bird she wanted on our last shopping trip. She will not shut up about shoes, purses and bling blings. I even wrote to Pogo for her.  :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 14, 2008, 05:06:47 AM
sounds great!  My mini has been pestering me for a pooch!

You know what I've noticed, my mini is spoiled rotton and it seems the more new items that Pogo releases, the more 'entitled' my mini feels.  And think she'd take the free stuff?  Not a chance!  She heads straight for the expensive things.  Ungrateful little wretch!

gator8_24

xgingerx

my mini wants shoes,and bags, and to sit down..i have a bed and can't lay on it..
pillowfight.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: xgingerx on April 14, 2008, 10:28:34 AM
my mini wants shoes,and bags, and to sit down..i have a bed and can't lay on it..
pillowfight.gif

Mine too, she is starting to get a glazed look in her eyes from no sleep or rest.   :[

Once I get her the little dog, how is she ever going to let her little doggie out, if she can't move? Hope they include a pooper scooper too! But I forgot she can't bend over. The little doggie is going to be starving, it will start barking, her bird will start squawking...omg I feel a PMS attack coming on from the stress.   !@#$

It must be guys finding the mini stuff, what woman would wear flip flops with a mini skirt?   :))
Where are the high heels? I know guys love 'em too, my son said a woman in high heels is so sexy.  VV

Are we going to have group therapy for this? I feel a need for a time out with chimes and nice soft music.

fall13.gif

Stinkerbell

Here's the bottom line, the way I see it.  My mini won't be truly happy or totally fulfilled until she can walk across the game room and smack the attitude right out of the other players' minis.

FreecellFanny

Quotewhat woman would wear flip flops with a mini skirt?

:/\

I live in flip-flops!  :)))

~Sassy~

You are a true free spirit Fanny.  :-*

But the rest of us also have Mini's that mirror our inner child too.  :,

My hubby says I need to add in my about me section. "Trust me, you cannot afford me!"  :)))

old nana

great my mini needs a bird, dog and cat.  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview