This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP PLEASE

Started by yummymummy79,

Previous topic - Next topic

yummymummy79

I am fairly new to the pogo world as my boyfriend just got me hooked in the last 6 months but I AM ADDICTED. I am off work due to a disabilty for a year and this keeps me sane atleast and gives me a break from toddler talk. I have over 300 badges and almost all the premium albums but last night there was this girl that kept following me from room to room and harrassing me and i finally had enough and told her to go <admin edit> which i know was not very nice but i had reported her twice already under 2 different accounts and they freaking suspended me but I have no idea how long for or nothing cuz i cant see my messages. I believe the email said usually is 72 hours but wtf i was in the middle of my badges rrrrrrrrr. How do i complain and does anybody else not see why it is unfair to me???? canadian2.gif

jrzydvl

this is why you never talk to anyone on pogo you dont know

yummymummy79

I HAD NO CLUE BUT HOW LONG TILL I CAN PLAY AGAIN RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Stinkerbell

I don't know how long but I'm glad Pogo set it up so you can block people you don't know.

swamp

:oo  rule #1  dont chat on pogo  :-X :)))

yummymummy79

Do you know of anyway of contacting someone to find out for how long?

Homer

Here are the numbers but they won't reverse their decision. You should just wait out the 72 hour suspension.

1-866-543-5435 and the other Pogo phone number is 1-888-842-6388

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

you need to call pogo if you can`t get to ea games help sec..if you need the ## I`ll post it here for you..1-866-543-5435

when that happen to me i made a new acct and went to help sec there
you can aslo just go to ea games .com

good luck

and what homer said lol

yummymummy79

i made a new account but i paid for the other one is there anyway of transferring tokens between accounts?

Homer

You can transfer the tokens in a high stakes poker match but you can not transfer badges

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgie

This is why I don't chat. I still get harrassed sometimes. Report them and leave.

~Sassy~

:oo Rule #2  Don't chat on Pogo   :>>

You need to block the persons screenname....so she can't follow you.  ++

:oo Rule #3  Don't chat on Pogo   :>>

When in doubt always refer to Rule #1

harley89

Good Job everyone. I will restate Never Chat On Pogo. Chat can be turned off.  My stays turned off unless I am working on a challenge badge and want to see progress.  If you must leave chat on and someone starts haressing you use mute then you wont even see what they are saying.  Just my guess but you used a 4 letter word. That is what got you on Pogo. Pogo is just full of lunatics. IGNORE THEM. Use the mute function and the blocking on friends list . And be careful in private chat. I seem to remember somone getting banned in private chat because Pogo could not tell where private chat started and open chat ended.  Just wait out the ban (usually 72 hours) I have never heard of Pogo reversing a ban.

disneyland lady

Keeping in mind that Pogo is in it for the $REVENUE$ and not for the badges, the suspension is just their way of dealing with the bother so why should they try to find out who was at fault. And all the good advise above is priceless - especially blocking because that will stop your stalker from seeing where you are. One other thing I would do would be to put them on your friends list but BLOCK them - that way you can see what they are up to for a while and hopefully that will make you feel better about them not being able to see you.

But Pogo DOES want you there and paying so they would not ban you - just suspend you. Lesson learned?

disneyland lady insane diego

MsMissy

I dont understand , why she would be banned & not the other lady who was harassing her. that dont make sence. Now as 4 chatting, if you dont chat sometime , how you gonna make new friends. Im sry but i dont feel its right not to chat once in awhile. but i mostly chat with ppl. i already no, or my sister. Mama, sry to hear about this, hope u get back in pogo soon.

Stinkerbell

When I'm playing a newer game, I tend to leave the chat open so I can see what others are thinking/saying of the game... you can get some good tips that way.  I have seen, rarely but it happens, people just start chatting and asking me or others in the room strange questions which really makes me wonder if they aren't just looking for a fight.  You're right... it would be nice to leave your chat open and chat if you want, but then you're opening yourself up to the possibility of harrassment.  I am very content to just play the games and gather tokens and badges.  And whoever said you can't take them with you when you die is full of it.  I'm going to have every badge and every token printed out and buried with me!

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on April 27, 2008, 08:33:51 AM
I dont understand , why she would be banned & not the other lady 

We do not know what happened to the other person. For all we know they were also suspended or maybe even removed forever. But the thing I do not understand is why you are expecting Pogo to make sense!  :)) This is why chatting can be dangerous - the set rules do not always apply. I also keep my chat on although it states different in my profile. I use it for the same reason as dear wise Miss Stinkerbell. And because I have anger issues I have learned to leave a room before posting something inciteful no matter how satisfying it would be - instead I go to my livejournal and vent. My journal is quite large  :%

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 27, 2008, 10:10:36 AM
instead I go to my livejournal and vent. My journal is quite large  :%

Now that's something I'd like to read.   :)) 

yummymummy79

LESSON LEARNED....OMG 3 DAYS WITHTOUT MY POGO I WAS GOING NUTS, THAT IS AS BAD AS GOING WITHOUT MY SIMS ON THE PS2. I had no idea and i did block her a few times under a few alias...NO MORE CHAT I PROMISE!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview